munstarr
munstarr
5/21/10 4:02 p.m.

im looking to get 1000/ or trade for a sport bike(but will look at almost anything else) even if i have to add some cash its cool for car and all the parts. this is a project that drives but i put it away for the winter and dont think i will go back to it. i personally would not drive it far, but it is capable of drving just has not been driven in 8months. ok heres the list of stuff. 29mm ipd sway bar f 25mm rear g80 not in stalled yet rear diff t3/t4 turbo ebay but has been rebuilt with new seals and well i have not had a problem with it. 16v head needs 8 valves but had been professional tested, checked and cleaned new valve guides. 90+turbo manifold does have a crack 4 volvo gauges with sending unit on the engine. 12x,xxx miles on it. new t-belt h20 pump seals in the last 5k virgo rims with good tires just need to be inflated to proper spec. ipd rear bushings super pro if i remember correctly custom adj. pan hard bar rear class 3 tow bar thule roof rack bars and clamps only 5 speed bell housing flywheel. and other parts for 5 speed swap no tranny. alot of other extras i cant remember

the bad its beige so paint is faded suspension has to be sorted has coil overs on f but i never allow them to seat well so the perchs collars are damaged so it sits permantly low rear had some lowering red springs interior is in need of attension took out my radio and other stuff out. is already wired for a 4 channel amp+ what ever else you want. please either email me or pm me with any questions looking for 1500 obo. please no lowballs i am selling casue i dont want it not casue im in need of money. and remeber kids i will not part this out. if you want a part prices start at 1500.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
5/21/10 4:04 p.m.

damn, only if this were in Atlanta....

skunkman
skunkman New Reader
5/21/10 11:12 p.m.

Where is this?

munstarr
munstarr New Reader
5/22/10 7:29 a.m.

boston mass

munstarr
munstarr New Reader
5/26/10 9:51 a.m.

looking to get rid of it. im taking all the goodies out of it and will sell the shell with engine and tranny rolling for 500.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
04xeBblkvJmFBjzrop2oFBYWfFjxpUfNFSzGRW6Jqoh5iPy9Ku7bSmssvmrFj6TX