pete240z
pete240z SuperDork
4/7/11 8:34 p.m.

1995 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan - $1,800.00

Good Shape - 83,000 miles. 3.1 V6 Engine. The factory rated at 29mpg highway. I even have the window sticker, owners manual, and the introduction cassette for the car EXCEPT the cassette player doesn't work. LOL.

Couple of dings, interior has a few spots. Never been smoked in. Good Transportation for around town. Good for a college or high school student. Decent sized car to ride in but not too hard on gasoline.

Ask Questions. Car is located in Lockport, Illinois. An easy drive down Tollway I355 and off the 159th street exit.

It was even quoted in GRM as I stated the "coolest" car I own is a Lumina, pick me up for Mitty.

pete240z
pete240z SuperDork
4/9/11 10:22 a.m.

I know, I know...not the coolest car on the block.

Twenty people contacted me after listing on craigslist Thursday night. Three people were willing to drive 2-3 hours to come look at it. Peoria, Illinois and even a guy from Michigan.

Sold. I scratch my head.......

donalson
donalson SuperDork
4/9/11 10:55 a.m.

I had one (with a lot more miles on it) and honestly it was a super boring car but I liked it... as long as it wasn't trying to overheat (cracked radiator... junkyard one cracked 40 days later (30 day warranty lol) that 3rd one held fine... the tranny gave out at some point and it's specific to the '95 so it got sold as a non rusty FL car with a bad trans but running good with cold a/c while in MI... somone with a rusted out but good running one bought it the day after I put it on the market

all that being said... good car... boring but good... glad you got her sold :) she looks like she was real clean and i'm sure thats rare up where you are....

no real point... but hey :)

Zomby woof
Zomby woof SuperDork
4/9/11 2:32 p.m.

I did some fleet repair work in the 90's, primarily on Luminas. I was really surprised at how low maintenance and reliable they were.

pete240z
pete240z SuperDork
4/9/11 7:48 p.m.

One car sold, one more to go......except it ISN'T GRM priced $2011..............yet.

1998 Grand Marquis - we shall see.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TFePWaYTo6BUZHT5koaQHr07kupCW48wwCKCP9aqzCeLoQzqkxOtO9So4iwi5eSe