knb13
knb13 New Reader
4/19/11 2:10 p.m.

I'm selling my 2 piece AGV Sport leather suit and including an Alpinestars back protector. Great for those wanting to get into track days or more protection on the street. It's black with red and white accents.

I'm the second owner of the suit- the first owner used it for track days but was never down in it. I've only worn it for street riding on my Honda F4i. It's about 6 years old.

It's in great shape- no rips or tears. To be totally honest, one of the red decorative leather designs on the left leg has a few stitches that are loose. Some bug splatters and a bit of fading on some of the reflective AGV logos but that's it. The original owner also had the zipper on the jacket that connects to the pants replaced with a heavy duty zipper to better withstand a crash. The knee pucks have light scratches on them from cornering hard on a track but it's not bad at all.

The 2 piece design is great- if you take a break from riding you can unzip the jacket and take it off unlike a 1 piece suit.

It looks great and provides tons of protection. I'm only selling it because it's a little small on me- i got it in hopes of slimming down, but well that didn't happen. It's a size 48. The AGV site says it fits a 32"-35" waste, 5'10"-6'1" and 175-190lbs.

I'm 6'1" and 225lbs so that's why it was a bit too tight for me to comfortably move around on the bike. If it fit me better, I would love to keep it.

The Alpinestars back protector covers your whole spine and velcros around your waste.

$300 for the suit and back protector. Located in Marietta, PA. I'll ship at buyers expense.

New, the suit is $600 and the protector is $100.

I also have a pair of black, size 12 mens Prexport riding/racing boots if anyone is interested in them for an additional cost.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zH3v5GCgNmVpiWqx8okpyHaLKWDMmRRbMfGoADoQRSYqYMfvY9M6y0No8OxDzcVL