peter
peter Dork
12/21/14 1:47 p.m.

You know the drill. Typical Harbor Freight trailer, the one with the 12" wheels. Plywood deck with vertical pipes for wheels, smaller storage bin for track stuff. Includes a spare wheel w/mount, security cable.

Gotchas: Located in my storage shed in Bethel, CT. Must be gone by 7/16. I no longer have a car with a hitch, so I cannot meet/deliver.

Bill of sale only. It is/was registered in Maine, which does not issue titles for little trailers like this. I suggest you do the same (easy, super cheap). I have an open CT title from the previous owner, which I can send when I get home to CA. I also think I may have the MSO or whatever that is, which may help in some states.

It's had very little use under my ownership. I should check the tires and all that, but I believe it to be "good to go". The P.O. told me he had the tongue extended for stability, I honestly can't see evidence of that. It's always towed very well for me, the last trip was from CT to Maryland and back, hauling a Miata engine on the return trip. No problems whatsoever.

Best offer.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/21/14 2:36 p.m.

Do you have any photos of it?

peter
peter Dork
12/21/14 3:23 p.m.
Woody wrote: Do you have any photos of it?

Nothing recent. It's too dark now, but if anyone's interested I can take photos tomorrow. I know it's easier to sell with a couple of photos, but it really is just a HF tire trailer like everyone else has :)

peter
peter Dork
12/21/14 3:33 p.m.

Oh yeah, comes with free "Eat Bertha's Mussels" bumper sticker. That's serious Baltimore street cred right there...

peter
peter Dork
12/23/14 10:52 a.m.

In the words of the great Craigslist.

Need gone

Woody
12/23/14 12:08 p.m.

I don't really need this but I drive through Bethel almost every day. How close to 100% certain are you that you can find that open CT title?

peter
peter Dork
12/23/14 2:15 p.m.

You don't pay me until I send you the title.

peter
peter Dork
12/23/14 3:36 p.m.

photo 3

More available in Trailer picture gallery

That is a Contico box, but it is not the massive XXXXXL one a lot of the trailers use.

I also have 2 pairs of steel jack stands and one well-used but still working great quick-pump aluminum HF jack that can also be for sale.

peter
peter Dork
12/27/14 10:49 a.m.

dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/27/14 5:15 p.m.

Can anyone possibly pick this up for me? I too am currently without a vehicle with a hitch to be able to get this. I live in Torrington CT, but have family in Bridgewater that it could be left with so the person doesn't have to drive too far.

Woody
12/27/14 6:08 p.m.

Assuming that it's registered, I could move it from Bethel to Bridgewater, but I'm in New Hampshire until the 30th. I might be able to do it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

peter
peter Dork
12/28/14 3:06 p.m.

Dan - message me directly. I fly out early on the 30th, so I won't be able to link up with Woody, but if you're serious we can probably work something out, I just need to con a friend into conducting the transaction for me.

dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/28/14 9:31 p.m.

I had tried sending a message through the site the other day. I'll try again too.

You can email me at dan@42green.com if you don't see anything come through as "Grassroot Motorsports message"

peter
peter Dork
12/28/14 11:41 p.m.

Reply sent, not sure what happened to your first message.

peter
peter Dork
7/13/15 1:35 p.m.

I'm back in town for a limited time, if you want this, make an offer and come get it. I leave 7/16 mid-day or thereabouts.

I did find the open CT registration and the MSO, however in the frenzied packing for this trip, they got left in CA.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m75Aa2xI1uXNQ24lfDoLAenVlMHjSW6gWjx8AlwU13UeHDgiwyXoz57RV7SZDZMS