Fuzzylogic
Fuzzylogic New Reader
1/9/13 8:06 p.m.

And I know for a fact the owner will move on the price, young combat vet just trying to make rent at the new place for him and his daughter!

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/3534671600.html

OK full disclosure it's mine. ;) It really is a solid car though, I listed everything I could think of in the ad. Six big pictures. Straight, not rusted to crap, just ugly brown.

fasted58
fasted58 UberDork
1/9/13 8:53 p.m.

sounds like one helluva deal

belteshazzar
belteshazzar UberDork
1/9/13 9:18 p.m.

thatll go quick

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/12/13 11:06 p.m.

This still for sale?

Fuzzylogic
Fuzzylogic New Reader
1/15/13 3:39 a.m.

It still is. Had a few calls but I think my location is putting people off. And I'm unfortunately in need of money in a bad way. It's about to go into town with a for sale sign, and honestly guys, I'll take anything I can get, I'm about to salvage it for the HUNDRED I can get. My daughter and rent comes first, we had some medical bills come up the past two months and I've got to make ends meet.

It's ugly, it does seem to be leaking oil from a gasket and burning it (smoke coming out tailpipe) and it does seem to slip in and out of gear occasionally... But it starts right up, I know there's junkyard parts available, it's a cool car. Some surface rust, the right rear panel does have a patch I'd say it'd probably just be better off replacing if you're trying to make it show clean... But it's a 78 Nova with a bare interior, solid... I mean, throw an engine in it with a tranny and go racing, lol. I wish I could, I haven't told my daughter I have to sell it. We were going to do it Army green and black like Hot Rod's Project Fbomb, since I'm a vet and all that. Heh, sigh.

Anyway, if anyone is interested...hell guys, I'll hold it for you and take $300 bucks and I'm banging my head on my keyboard at that lol. But I'm on here posting at 1:30am because I'm stressed about money, so there ya go. I'm on facebook.com/tomercy if you want to see who I am, or five 0 three 8 eight one 8 three seven 3. You'd be helping out a disabled vet and a single Dad.

Thanks for the encouraging posts otherwise, fellas! I'm about to drop the CL ad to like...$600 for a week or so, and it'll be in town, so I'm really hoping, I need it to go. :) Glad to see some people thought it would be! Fingers crossed!

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Dork
1/15/13 8:36 a.m.

Wow, that's a deal. A solid 2-door X-Body for $300?

Someone snag this and help the dude out!!!

Javelin
1/15/13 9:20 a.m.

PM Sent.

Javelin
1/15/13 1:19 p.m.

Mailed.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/15/13 1:23 p.m.

Getting a new car, Jav?