zagato78
zagato78 New Reader
3/12/13 10:48 a.m.

Its time to move on. So I'm offering up my 1978 Lancia Beta Coupe. This car has been in my family since new, its was my first car and has been with me ever since. I could go on for pages about its history, so in the interest of some brevity, I'll save the long winded bit for interested parties.

In short, its complete, mostly rust free(couple of bubbles on a wheel arch), highly modified with rare and desireable parts. It does run, however. I swapped to twin carbs. They require synching and jetting. It was at this point I began to lose interest in the car. As the pics show, she is in nice shape. Its dusty in the pics, as it was too cold that day to wash it.

For spares I have ALL the original parts that were swapped out (except for wear items). I also have 3 spare windshields, spare motor mounts, a complete engines worth of internals, wheels, rare racin exhaust, etc etc.

Trying to stay with some brevity, interested parties and I should have a phone conversation. Link to pics is below. Feel free to email me with any questions or to set up a phone chat. Car is located in St. Louis, MO. Asking $2013 for everything. Thanks GRM.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/Zagato78/

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
3/12/13 11:25 a.m.

Ok, what we have here is an ad that has lots of pertinent info about the car, mention of much more info available to interested parties, a link to pictures of the car NOT taken in the dark, or from a mile away, or with a crappy camera, or blurry pics, or 15 year old pics. We also have a price and the location of the car.
It's clear you have no idea about the standard operating procedure of the typical internet seller Nice job. OH, and that car looks very nice, GLWS.

beans
beans New Reader
3/12/13 12:35 p.m.

Will it protect me from lions?

zagato78
zagato78 New Reader
3/12/13 2:00 p.m.

Dr Boost, I apologize to you and the whole of the Internet. Every effort will be made in the future to be vague and present pictures of no value. Again, my most heartfelt apologies.

Beans, it will protect you from lions but you must convert it to an automatic first.

beans
beans New Reader
3/12/13 2:30 p.m.

I understand. The manual>auto swap must be for better lion fighting movements, as it allows for a free hand while lion-punching.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
3/12/13 2:47 p.m.

Zagato, if you work really hard, you might find yourself all famous and stuff in this thread.

Baylis
Baylis New Reader
3/12/13 3:40 p.m.

If you were only in Florida... great looking car. And I have never considered lions... much research is to be done on this matter

Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
3/13/13 9:55 p.m.

Are those super bitchin' suspenders from the PNW? Email me your number rallyfools AT gmail DOT com

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/13/13 10:50 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: Zagato, if you work really hard, you might find yourself all famous and stuff in this thread.

Holy Crap! How had I not realized that my thread had taken off like that?

beans
beans New Reader
3/14/13 8:51 a.m.

Baylis wrote: If you were only in Florida... great looking car. And I have never considered lions... much research is to be done on this matter
Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
3/14/13 12:59 p.m.

I like this car. My savings account laughs.

zagato78
zagato78 New Reader
3/14/13 11:47 p.m.

Great eye Jeff, they are super bitchin suspenders. Email on the way. Thank gents for the kind words gents.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
3/15/13 7:56 a.m.

That is awesome but my bank account says no...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RbB8Nz4sxuSjEvN5RRQ3JOCx5d1DexgWcOKc5Lbx729zoTGob99ItJaK1hZLmEDr