outtothefarside
outtothefarside New Reader
5/26/10 7:30 p.m.

Hope I used enough abbreviations in the title. Anyway, I have neither the money, the time, nor the space for this anymore. It's almost finished (needs wiring, radiator plumbing, and exhaust to be done.)

Car is an 82 GSL. It has a 89 Lincoln Mk VII 5.0 HO engine coupled to a T-5 out of a late model mustang V-6 with the input shaft swapped (it was a 300lb/ft of torque model.) Engine has roughly 90K. Tranny is supposed to have less than 5K on it. Clutch is a Centerforce dual friction with under 1K. Engine is put in using granny’s kit. Clutch is used with a Wilwood 1&1/8" bore clutch master cylinder and a stainless steel braided hydraulic clutch line & ARP fittings. I also have a Recalibrated Tach for V8 & rolled back 140 mph speedo, as opposed to the 85mph one that is normally there. I have everything needed to complete the car minus the exhaust. I have the title to the MK VII donor car in addition to the rx7. Paint is quite good, body overall isn’t bad, but there is some minor rail rust should probably be addressed. There is a dent in the air damn that can probably be popped out.

Need the space soon so I'm basically having a fire sale on this. 1K FIRM FIRM FIRM. I have a lot of extra parts to go with this too.

Located in 10512 NY. Could probably help with delivery.

Also have a parts cars with a perfect interior 83 GSL I'd be willing to let go for very very cheap. Clear title on this one too.

845.8O3.1476 or outtothefarside AT yahoo DOT com

pics coming

outtothefarside
6/2/10 4:17 p.m.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47374557@N06/

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/2/10 7:54 p.m.

I can't believe this is still for sale.

outtothefarside
6/12/10 11:02 a.m.

Another day, another person who arranges a meet and fails to show. So it goes...

outtothefarside
6/18/10 11:30 a.m.

TTT

outtothefarside
6/24/10 4:04 p.m.

thursday bump

trigun7469
trigun7469 New Reader
7/1/10 4:57 p.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/200x-classifieds/fs-margay-wyellow-box-stock-700-obo/23644/page1/ <-- consider trade? I would of course add cash

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/7/10 12:27 a.m.

Man this could get me divorced. Now to ask?.. .. or ask for forgiveness? Hummmmm

Where in NY are you?

Edit: Less then 2 hours from me.. .. I am in real trouble...

outtothefarside
7/8/10 7:59 p.m.

In reply to trigun7469:

oh damn, If I wasn't away at school I would definitely consider that, it looks awesome

outtothefarside
7/25/10 4:37 p.m.

Still hereeeeeee

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gXFzgDKuHtNKzsDJZ7beeQ2Pj2zlw0YfopTBulejEEXxTQedbWtn7qtTFaID0MZR