Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
8/4/09 3:00 a.m.

Need to sell my 87 Scirocco 16v. Bought it a few years ago but never drove it. It runs pretty good, but it needs a solid tune-up and probably/maybe a tune of the CIS. It's in good shape externally and internally. It did get some water inside it from the past floods. Nothing bad and it cleaned up nicely. The car is in Snohomish.

$1100. Pictures here.

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/mr2scirocco4sale/Scirocco

Please make me an offer, as I need to get rid of this. I bought another car and have no room for the Scirocco now. GRMer's get first dibs, so I know it's going to a good home. I'm sure I could get more money for this if I got it running better, but I gotta get it outta here.

Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
8/10/09 1:08 a.m.

For gods sake someone buy this. I have to get rid of it soon, and I've got my eyes on some wheels for my new car! Very flexible on the price!

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/10/09 8:54 p.m.

Just a bump for a really cool car!!!!

Why do you have to be 3K miles away. You dont see these out here much anymore. That looks like a really great car. I think they absolutely look the best in red!!!

Good luck with the sale!!!

I wonder how much to ship that to MA.. . .. .

Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
8/10/09 9:34 p.m.

In reply to dean1484:

I don't know how much shipping would be, but that'd be sweet if it went to a GRM'er. I put it on Craigslist last night and have already had about 7 or 8 emails about it. Makes me wonder if I put it at too low of a price...?

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/11/09 9:09 a.m.

You're getting calls on that because those cars will one day be classics. I owned one in college and loved it. 120 hp isn't much compared to today's cars but that one was very, very Teutonic.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
44f2lxFRWwI27M5RcHCd9T4lQY4S8UlXJAutEjyuUgPpInj1YJiCNjxzBgb2tmh7