1 2
mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise SuperDork
6/4/20 11:49 a.m.

Dang those wheels and wing look great. 

One of my neighbors has a Hell Cat, Raptor in driveway. In garage, mint condition one white and one black 5.0 Saleen. I showed him your pics on the phone, and he really liked it. He is old dood, no computer, otherwise I would send him this link. 

All the POPO CHP used to have the 5.0LX, no wing back in the day. Those were scary, before they moved to the Camaro SS. We used to ride japanese street bikes, and it was always a game of cat and mouse.... 

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
6/4/20 2:30 p.m.

In reply to mr2s2000elise :

Thats awesome! I am glad he liked it. Speaking of Raptors i want one realllyyyyy bad. I have to say im really surprised it has come out as well as it has. especially considering it looked like i pulled it out of a lake when i first bought it lol.

he might like my 92 LX coupe. it isnt a retired patrol car but its very clean. My first time building it i put an 03 cobra drivetrain in it. made about 880whp and i had that for a while. Now i am almost done with it but its on a entire different setup. turbo 5.3. not a purists favorite by any means but it will be even quicker than before!

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
6/4/20 5:40 p.m.

Yet again we are facing off in the special class...  its deja vu laugh

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise SuperDork
6/4/20 5:47 p.m.
surfshibby07 said:

Thats awesome! I am glad he liked it. Speaking of Raptors i want one realllyyyyy bad. I have to say im really surprised it has come out as well as it has. especially considering it looked like i pulled it out of a lake when i first bought it lol.

he might like my 92 LX coupe. it isnt a retired patrol car but its very clean. My first time building it i put an 03 cobra drivetrain in it. made about 880whp and i had that for a while. Now i am almost done with it but its on a entire different setup. turbo 5.3. not a purists favorite by any means but it will be even quicker than before!

Man I want a raptor so bad !!! 

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
6/6/20 12:29 a.m.

Aint that the truth. Really missed out on a great deal a few weeks bad with a Hennessey raptor with a whipple. Cant win em all. 

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
6/14/20 12:21 p.m.

The nitrous is officially done. I also got the drag wheel set up on it now and sold the rear welds that came with the car to offset the cost. Now all thats left is to see what it runs on a 150 shot.

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
7/12/20 9:36 p.m.

We recently upgrade my wifes truck. she had a 1st gen tacoma extended cab for about 8 years and now she has a 2nd gen trd sport 4x4 long bed. i need to get a level hitch instead of the drop post i used to pull the trailer with today but it looks like we have everything ready for 1 car and rig for the event this year! now just need to either buy or preferrably borrow another trailer to pull my challenge car with and we will be ready to rock!

side note, i was impressed with how well this truck towed this set up.

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
9/15/20 10:28 a.m.

Well this thread can officially be killed. i wound up selling the car. Wife has a bun in the oven and wasnt going to race and i planned on selling it after the event anyway. for anyone curious, on nitrous it ran 11.2 @119mph. the 1 and only pass i made on the 150shot. 

had potential. but i chose to focus on and keep my FC rx7. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DfpfrbU34pd7JzULYvsAfQfxEaX9YKrPs0QGfD4TfrlE0PLjlJrAGNa2iFUIICsf