Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/19/13 12:07 p.m.

I am selling a 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE notchback for my neighbor, the original owner.

87K miles, runs great! 2.8L V6. Unfortunately, it's a slushbox automatic. On the plus side, the trans leaks worse than the Valdez, so go ahead and swap in that stick shift! Perfect for Chump / LeMons racing, as it already has a built in theme!

Remember that stupidly expensive flip-flop paint that came out in the early 90's? This is painted with that. The real, good stuff (DuPont Chromallusion IIRC). It changes from green to purple to gold. Looks awesome! Well, except for the busted pieces of ground effects, multiple dents, and the big scrapes...

Has 3 original alloys and 1 steelie, plus a complete spare set of wheels with winter tires! Clean title, WA plates and tabs, runs and drives!

For the love of all that is holy, somebody please buy this thing so my wife doesn't divorce me?!?

It's in Kelso, WA and can easily drive back down to Portland or up to Seattle.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/19/13 12:56 p.m.

Completely on the other side of the country for me. I'd pick it up just to relive that oh so 80's interior.

Hell, I even like the 2.8!

Javelin
7/19/13 1:08 p.m.

In reply to Spinout007:

The interior in this one is mint. I haven't ever seen one this nice.

It's cheap to ship!

Spinout007
7/19/13 1:36 p.m.

Yeah but shipping turns it into a 1500$ car. You're not the only only one worried about divorce.

Javelin
7/19/13 1:43 p.m.

In reply to Spinout007:

I'll help you find shipping! I can also work the price a tiny bit.

Spinout007
7/19/13 3:29 p.m.

Lol, gotta pass. HAVE TO!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
laGo8MFDQFVdE8XFY2XC43BpYzTuW6fBgJNns5TrhNxsNbV3ewN5wSc6jQJf1KMy