ditchdigger
ditchdigger Dork
12/20/11 10:04 p.m.

This one is older. My dad gave it to me back in the late 80's. He told me it was old then. It has been over 25 years and the closest I have gotten to trying it was to buy a can of one shot....By the time I remembered and opened the can it was dried up so a few more years had passed.

Photobucket Photobucket

It comes with a number 57, 25, 93 and a 25/73 combo wheel. Just what you see in the pics are what you get.

Asking $45 shipped to the lower 48. Anywhere else just let me know and I will get an accurate shipping price.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
12/21/11 7:02 a.m.

Just an endorsement for anyone who has never used one of these. I do a alot of hand striping with brushes, but I picked up one of these a few years ago for pulling long lines. They can make an absolute novice look like a pro very easily. Although I still use brushes for decorative scroll work you can do decorative work with one of these as well

Here's a helmet I did where I used it just to try it out.

To the OP, if you want to sell the 25/73 wheel separately I could use one :)

speedbiu
speedbiu Reader
12/21/11 7:06 a.m.

PM sent Ill take it.

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver Dork
12/21/11 7:08 a.m.

I'll take it! What's your pay pal info?

jhaas
jhaas Reader
12/21/11 7:26 a.m.

if its not gone...i would like it also

jonhaas (at) bellsouth dot net

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Dork
12/21/11 8:21 a.m.

speedbiu was the first responder. Looks like it is heading his way.

Thanks guys

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
12/21/11 8:41 a.m.

You've all inspired me. While I didn't really have the spare cash for THAT Beugler- I do believe I'll add that to the list of things that's going to happen to the Heep.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
12/21/11 9:54 a.m.
mndsm wrote: You've all inspired me. While I didn't really have the spare cash for THAT Beugler- I do believe I'll add that to the list of things that's going to happen to the Heep.

Pick up a can of one shot and a good Mack 00 brush and start practicing. It's cheaper than the Beugler and very grassroots :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZZVCyecGrhvVA2sl6MRjSoG3YDRiVOjC2EfVYMHIxaMRhBFKs95G1Pjm83P84Krg