1 2 3
Crazier
Crazier Reader
5/30/20 10:25 p.m.

Well, I may yet make budget.

i traded the trans out of the parts car for a new set of 80# injectors.

They are less than $300 new, but everyone wants $200 for a used set, and then there is no way to be sure they are not knockoffs.

After months of trying I found someone local to do the deal. He was anxious because no one knows the mileage on the trans. After he got it instaled he said it was clean inside, shifted right and the lockup was tight, and that some one had modified it with a diferential sprayer (new to me) and a shift kit.... 

Now I just have to find the specific rules for trades.

Crazier
Crazier Reader
5/31/20 12:08 a.m.

In truth though. I have stopped and started, paused and changed direction I really have no idea where I am at.

Ive made more than $2000 over the last couple of years buying and selling parts for this car. Making a bit of profit and keeping a few bucks each time. 

I guess I need to add yet anouther clarification... I always feel like such a Bi-polar loser when I have to do that.

Crazier
Crazier Reader
7/30/20 10:51 p.m.

So, i traded off my spare harness for a meth injection set up.

This eliminated my need for an intercooler under the supercharger and aftermarket fuel rails and I traded the intercooler set up for an inovative wideband AFR guage with built in boost controller.

We redid the motor mounts, had to buy some new lowers but used some stock uppers from a scrap car.

Having some fun with stock manifold, we did a mock up and looks like we can make it work for a turbo hotside.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
7/31/20 1:02 p.m.

In reply to Crazier :

Wow, looking great!

1 2 3
Our Preferred Partners
JB5CBZruUAUgZkd9pJYPlOhm8aSpzs3lDAOAZC144gD1WhAnyBExgyrR3KAjG8pP