ErikTheSwede
ErikTheSwede New Reader
4/1/19 6:07 p.m.

So I have this goofy idea to make a sequential twin turbo setup on my Volvo to help with the autocross and to score some engineering points. I have all of the valves and VSVs off of my 2jz from when I went to a big single. They really aren't worth anything because everyone just tosses them out when they go single because no one saves or repairs their sequential twin setups on 2j cars. How would this impact my budget? Should I find some online adds with people dumping off the sequential turbo parts and use that as a reference?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/1/19 7:09 p.m.

Yeah, I think if you had a thread from a 2j forum where people said those are throwaway parts, that would be good enough to call them $0.00 FMV.  

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/2/19 8:39 a.m.

I once bought two sets of 1JZ twins for $100 including all the piping and junk. I don't think your turbos should be free, but definitely cheap.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/3/19 10:39 a.m.
maschinenbau said:

I once bought two sets of 1JZ twins for $100 including all the piping and junk. I don't think your turbos should be free, but definitely cheap.

This..

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Dork
4/3/19 11:53 a.m.

eBay advanced search and check sold listings. This is the best indicator of FMV.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
snrhZSBSHkXYJiEAR3QlFvUie2myAWfwQaUYRF5Q98NYe865vrXaFZyQXjrGEzRP