1 ... 5 6 7
surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
9/16/20 8:40 a.m.

All registered, see you there!

Also, not sure if its already been asked, Will there be a live stream this year for the folks who are unable to make it, and for the spectators who are not allowed this year?

Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/16/20 8:46 a.m.

I'm officially out goddamit. No cross country trip for me.

Greg Smith (Forum Supporter)
Greg Smith (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/17/20 9:55 p.m.
759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
9/19/20 12:37 p.m.

OK so in the last 48hrs I've gotten with Curtis73  to retrieve his 66 poncho from north Austin Tx. and deliver it to the host hotel parking lot . Once there a transfer will take place and Curtis73 poncho et al will return to berkley ave. Pa. Do I need to register....spectating and some adult beverage consumption is what I'm looking at???? This exercise could substitute as the parking lot build cuz the poncho is a roller.....wink

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
9/19/20 12:39 p.m.

In reply to Greg Smith (Forum Supporter) :

Keep em coming!

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/19/20 2:32 p.m.

In reply to 759NRNG (Forum Partidario) :

You need to be added as a team member to someone's team(no spectators this year), then I presume you can contact Nancy to get a ticket for Friday's BBQ lunch(and I'd suggest getting a Challenge T-shirt too).

cruisermatt
cruisermatt New Reader
9/22/20 8:25 a.m.

I'm getting our crew list together, will i be able to add or subtract people after registering or do is that submitted list final? I guess no harm if someone doesn't show up but I realize you aren't wanting a bunch of unannounced additions. 

Also, what is a typical reasonable crew size? 5? 10? 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
9/22/20 8:37 a.m.

There's no limit on crew, and you're able to add or subtract via MotorsportReg after registering. Just email me (Tom@ this website) if you have any issues.

You won't be able to add crew at the event. No preregistration equals no entry to the track, period. 

cruisermatt
cruisermatt New Reader
9/22/20 8:41 a.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Thanks Tom. 

Greg Smith (Forum Supporter)
Greg Smith (Forum Supporter) Dork
10/3/20 10:38 p.m.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/2DDC7DE1-9F66-A2D2-84C65407D455541A has the event up to 33 cars, but as of moments ago, it's 32. I will not be able to attend this year.

In better news, *next* year, I won't have a car that's only there in exhibition. (or... maybe I will have my exhibition car and a guest with the Challenge budget car. Details still TBD, but getting kind of excited already!)

Will be looking for livestreams and the like. 

wheels777
wheels777 UltraDork
10/4/20 7:00 a.m.

In reply to Greg Smith (Forum Supporter) :

bummed to hear you're not coming. 

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/5/20 7:41 a.m.

I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make it this year either... the car itself has been having problems for the last few weeks that will take a good bit of time that I don't have now to fix, and my wife was very, very concerned about Covid concerns with my making the trip which combined just meant that it was probably better to not be pushing things.

After the Challenge is done I'll probably be posting some questions regarding trying to take the E46 down next year when things are hopefully much more 'normal'...

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
10/7/20 1:10 p.m.

I seen something about Trophies wanted? I got some was wondering if we could make some for the competirors? best bribe , biggest doobie   , most free beer given to Karl etc....  

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/7/20 1:39 p.m.

In reply to Karl La Follette :

You know it's offically Challenge time when Karl shows up.

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rvb88mEpa7uRbPKZ2RgYHDAj3dx7WrIAuihs1PqnhnVqmc891cpR2higaoVJXYYt