1 2
SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
2/8/11 12:52 p.m.
MrJoshua wrote: How much power can the Fiat axles and outer CV's take?

Not as much as a 300hp turbo Dodge can dish out, that's for sure!

corytate
corytate Reader
2/8/11 1:58 p.m.

DAMN.

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/8/11 10:08 p.m.

Sorry I know the C-list link doesn't work anymore, however, if you want pics forward your email and I'd be glad to send.

Thanks, Joe Z

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
2/8/11 10:10 p.m.

In reply to fivedimeracer:

If you would like to send them to me and I will post them in this post for you.

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/8/11 10:28 p.m.

Josh Thanks Much ! I've sent them to you.

JZ

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
2/8/11 10:29 p.m.

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/8/11 10:40 p.m.

Thanks Again Josh, Just an FYI, the seats and bumpers are now gone(looks better without that big front bumper) and I do have a used older Corbeau style race seat I'll throw in. Thanks, JZ

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
2/9/11 7:56 a.m.

Please stop lowering the price, I can't afford a divorce!

Someone needs to get on this!

minimac
minimac SuperDork
2/9/11 12:21 p.m.

How come I didn't see this before???? I'm just up the road a piece....

edit: Aw shift. I just noticed the date of the OP. I was out of town...and now am getting ready to go again.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/9/11 12:52 p.m.

When you said "Rust Free X-19" I was thinking along the lines of "Real Bigfoot" or "Confirmed Lock Ness Monster".

But that actually is a rust-free X-19!!!!

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/9/11 5:26 p.m.

Yes, thanks Pinch...the car is in great shape ! the only real crusty spot is a half dollar size on drivers foot well. The rust you see in the last picture is not the floor..its actually the seat frame(bottom cushion pad was removed) These seats have since been removed. In the rear behind the motor that tray area that has surface rust is often cut out and exhaust header access is easier. the frame rails in that area are solid as you can see.

I aso forgot to mention we mounted a full set of 205/60/13 Yokohama AVS Intermediate since these pics were taken...so those skinny stock tires are no more.

A FIAT like this in Syracuse, NY ...is like seeing bigfoot.

I can't go any lower as its just silly(the new fuel pump shipped was almost half what I'm asking), I have a racecar already and just dont have time..if someone had a decent driver(w/title) I might consider trade.

Thanks, Joe Z

redrabbit
redrabbit New Reader
2/10/11 6:25 p.m.

More detail on "no title". Did you ever have title? Does car have clean history? Pics without bumpers? Neat car w/ potential!

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/10/11 10:09 p.m.

The previous owner didn't have the NYS title that goes along with it. That's why its primarily a track/autocross or parts car unless you apply for one.

I don't have any pics without the bumpers, I"ll get a few and pass along.

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/12/11 9:08 p.m.

Any offers..? Car Must go.

JZ

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/16/11 9:23 a.m.

UPDATE: !! If someone wants to buy this to use for engine swap etc., I will sell all for $300 without the brand new fuel pump.

Thanks, Joe Z

Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
2/16/11 9:46 a.m.

I'd like it but can't do anything (pay/pickup) until 1st weekend of March.

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/16/11 10:29 a.m.

Supercoupe, That could work, please let me know if you definitely will take it. Do you want with or without pump?

JZ

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
2/16/11 12:18 p.m.

You're killing me. I have absolutely nowhere to put something like this. A long way away too.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
2/16/11 12:22 p.m.

Thank god you are out of "The Cuse" Ny and not out of "The Lanta"...

fivedimeracer
fivedimeracer New Reader
2/18/11 8:25 a.m.

Snow is melting today in Syracuse...If someone comes this weekend...$350 for all, you can hear it run !!

JZ

viking
viking New Reader
2/18/11 11:15 p.m.

Have one with a Dodge 2.2 turbo, fast and great fun, Would take this one if there was a way to get it cheap to wis.---

mw
mw HalfDork
2/19/11 2:52 p.m.
viking wrote: Have one with a Dodge 2.2 turbo, fast and great fun, Would take this one if there was a way to get it cheap to wis.---

When doing the swap, can you make it work using off the shelf half shafts or do custom ones need to be made?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Pp4ZWg4SuADtfooG5SXdydzbBulIa0UldtoHpf1rKl0w4AlaRAOA3LYTncLbH7Y3