ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
12/6/15 9:37 a.m.

I have 8 Ford E6TE-A2B injectors. I bought these injectors off ebay several years ago for a truck and never used them. I believe them to be in good rebuild-able condition. From my research I understand these to be the 19# injectors. They are single nozzle. I had bought them to go on a ford inline 6 cylinder but sold the truck before I got them installed. I also have 4 injectors off of a 1989 Jeep 4.0L. They came off of a running motor. These four look to be newer replacements and the other two I trashed were stock. I see no brand on the injector but 01D064B is printed on one side and 0134 on the other. Located in Northern Arkansas. I will ship on your dime.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/6/15 11:05 a.m.

the yellowtops are a direct replacement for tpi 350 injectors in gm's as well as turbo 3.1 and some others. they flow 21# at gm fuel pressure.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/6/15 11:37 a.m.

I'll take the Jeep ones. I am thinking about alcohol injection for next year's Challenge. Pm coming.

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
12/6/15 12:30 p.m.

Ok. I wil look for your PM. If you have already sent it then you will have to tell me where to look to find it. Haha I am still not real familiar with this forum.

Stampie wrote: I'll take the Jeep ones. I am thinking about alcohol injection for next year's Challenge. Pm coming.
Stampie
12/6/15 12:53 p.m.

It should show up at the email address that you registered here with. If not you can email me. It's my screen name @ my screen name . com.

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
12/6/15 1:21 p.m.

Found it. Pm returned. Glad you can use them!

Stampie
12/6/15 1:38 p.m.

Thank you. This will let me experiment without a lot of up front investment.

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
12/8/15 11:05 a.m.

All injectors are spoken for. They will be shipped out shortly.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
28M8mj7fIO2OAzeLcGf1O9i9APpXw57yFVBZwHkFKaccfuzJXZEes5bhaa3nVgoF