e3pres
e3pres
3/24/12 3:16 p.m.

I have a Locost McSorley +442 frame for sale. I was building this for a friend, until he lost interest (meaning his wife found out). $600obo. Local pickup only near Chattanooga, TN. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic. If there is real interest, I can provide better images.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing Reader
3/24/12 11:03 p.m.

Adam's a good guy, we've raced together (when the car was running ) If I didn't have 5 other project cars I'd be thinking about this one, but I've slowly started desiring to finish some of my projects. Or at least one of them He's a little anal retentive, meaning he took more time to make sure this was true & square than I would have. GLWS!

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
3/27/12 1:48 p.m.

Too far away otherwise this would be mine. By time I payed diesel to get there I'd be closer to $1100.

Gasoline
Gasoline Reader
4/26/12 10:22 a.m.

PM Sent

e3pres
e3pres New Reader
5/7/12 4:56 p.m.

PM's replied. Make me an offer. I want this thing out of my garage.

GrantMLS
GrantMLS Reader
5/11/12 9:55 a.m.

what size steel is that made of?

Greywolftenn
Greywolftenn
10/7/12 3:39 p.m.

Do you still have the frame?

Winston
Winston Reader
10/7/12 6:08 p.m.

I doubt you'll get a response. The only two posts e3pres has made since joining in March are the two in this thread. I'd try contacting him directly... though to be honest that's only about $100 in steel and a little time. You can get a locost frame to that point in a day, assuming you have an empty build table.

e3pres
e3pres New Reader
10/7/12 7:00 p.m.

In reply to Greywolftenn:

I still have it. Check your PM's for my contact info.

Greywolftenn
Greywolftenn None
10/11/12 6:51 a.m.

What a wet blanket, Thanks for the encouragement, I go to the site to show my wife and partner the frame and I get input that sours the support on my side, No, I don't have an empty table, Like many,I have other projects . This is a sport of Inspiration, dreams and ideas. This is not my first rodeo but without support I would not have finished other projects including a Model A started from a garage sale frame or a Formula Ford basket case.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing Reader
10/11/12 7:13 a.m.

Hey Greywolftenn, if it helps your case, I agree with you If you take the time to go buy all of the material, measure everything correctly, cut it all down from stock, grind, weld, confirm that everything is square, Winston must be the freaking Flash to be able to do all of that in a day. Also, Adam is very anal retentive on wanting things done right (I've raced Chumpcar with him), so this one will be done right. Enjoy the support of your wife (mine just tolerates my projects!) and go for it! (Cue Rocky theme )

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Qy0LIvbGn2kMR7NrtUgL9D6yx2npxYJnHQrOc8647RBsTGaKzqVbcJrqyfoQm3BB