Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/19/19 7:40 a.m.

A couple years ago the front desk guy in Gainesville got me signed up for the rewards program.  A couple tips:

best western will match any existing rewards status from a competitor.  I am a choice hotels gold member because i have their card.  So i emailed best western and they hooked that up.

get the best western credit card.  I use mine for work at home depot and the like and pay it at the end of the month.  I used most of my points in December and already have built back up 77,000 points.  3,000 more and i have 4 nights free at the Gateway Grand for the challenge.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/19/19 5:53 p.m.

Bumping the PSA, just rolled 80k points a few days ago, last night I booked king suite 4 nights at Gateway Grand for $0.

their rewards are no joke.  

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/23/19 11:00 p.m.
Patrick said:

Bumping the PSA, just rolled 80k points a few days ago, last night I booked king suite 4 nights at Gateway Grand for $0.

their rewards are no joke.  

My wife works in the hotel business.  All hotel chains have great rewards programs.  I travel a lot for work and collect points.  I’ve stayed free many nights all over the place.  If you aren’t collecting your hotel rewards you can credit them to my accounts.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LYtg2YsfNeiZWVRfXHy9lZMcr4HWVEQ79PMCVahQxpxkSEgKSRASTR4ilNvE24pO