1 2
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/6/19 6:39 p.m.
RacetruckRon said:

In reply to Patrick :

Ask for forgiveness not permission right?  laugh

I have never consulted her on any of the 50ish cars I’ve bought since we got married.  I’m not trying to pull this off

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
6/7/19 6:38 a.m.

I feel so cheap for spending only $100.... that included 3 tshirts.

Run_Away
Run_Away GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/9/19 12:40 p.m.

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/atomic_efi/atomic_efi_ls/parts/2960

This seems silly cheap for a full standalone. It is comparable to the Dominator X, just without a dash? No trans control too and 4x cam sensors only 

Patrick
6/9/19 1:13 p.m.

In reply to Run_Away :

I had it in my cart but stopped short of ordering it because i could not find what makes it ls7 specific.  

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) PowerDork
6/9/19 1:36 p.m.
Patrick said:

In reply to Run_Away :

I had it in my cart but stopped short of ordering it because i could not find what makes it ls7 specific.  

On the page with the general description of the system it suggests the intake manifold is what makes it engine specific.

Patrick
6/9/19 2:22 p.m.

For the price i’m sure it could be easily adapted to bolt to an ls1/6/2/3 car intake with some small brackets and bolts.  I spent enough for now. 

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) PowerDork
6/9/19 3:18 p.m.

I'm lost when it comes to modern electronics, so a question. Does that system eliminate the need for any stock harness/ECU to run the motor? Is that system capable of what a Megasquirt does, for example?

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
6/9/19 3:59 p.m.
Patrick said:

In reply to Run_Away :

Doesn’t the ls7 have a slightly skewed/offset port design?

Patrick
6/9/19 4:28 p.m.

Ls7 stuff is ls7 specific, port and intake bolt location wise.  I am unsure of the injector spacing, and unwilling to take a $400 gamble.  It’s a shame because my gen iv 6.0 would make good use of it and is going to probably get a short shaft th350 so no trans control needed

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
6/10/19 12:58 p.m.
Run_Away said:

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/atomic_efi/atomic_efi_ls/parts/2960

This seems silly cheap for a full standalone. It is comparable to the Dominator X, just without a dash? No trans control too and 4x cam sensors only 

LS7 has a unique injector angle.  We thought about it and had it in the cart, but backed away.  Great product and great price.....but....

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
6/12/19 4:59 p.m.

I wish I could figure out how to buy two of the $7.25 mufflers.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
6/13/19 8:51 a.m.

I just wish my order would ship...

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
6/13/19 2:42 p.m.
Ranger50 said:

I just wish my order would ship...

Just arrived today. Thanks for the updates Holley. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1GmKguQigb05ET0XlS5r6DcdHNk9OxWaF33F481tuDpz0yVfPauuaxaGf7LWNPVY