EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
2/24/18 5:45 p.m.

I have a Consew industrial sewing machine that I am ready to part with. I got it many years ago with plans to make new seat covers for a vehicle I no longer own. This thing is a beast, built into a 2' x 4' table with a heavy steel base. Straight stitch only, and definitely burly enough to sew several pieces of leather together, so it's perfect for doing interiors.

It is not currently assembled, the drive motor was purchased separately and we just never got around to putting it all together. The machine turns freely. It may not need much work to have a fully functioning machine. 

I am giving it away to anyone willing to pick it up. Located in south Raleigh, NC. No shipping. Post here or shoot me a PM if you are interested. (Yahoo email users please post in the thread as the PM system does not work with yahoo). If it's not gone in two weeks, it's going to goodwill, I need the storage space.

Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
2/24/18 5:56 p.m.

Damn, wish I was closer...

EastCoastMojo
2/24/18 5:58 p.m.

Maybe someone is headed your way with an empty trailer? laugh I would love for it to go to a fellow GRMer.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
2/24/18 10:31 p.m.

I just wish I could sew.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
2/25/18 6:45 a.m.

Me too.  That would a great money making hobby in retirement.  

Max Balchowsky
Max Balchowsky New Reader
2/25/18 7:32 a.m.

PM sent

EastCoastMojo
2/25/18 7:47 a.m.

In reply to Max Balchowsky :

PM received. yes

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/26/18 8:24 a.m.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but I kinda wish I had gotten the jump on this one. I think SWMBO would like it. I suppose if the current deal falls through for some reason, let me know. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NcijBFRPXCHb60qXnv59fyBS0rqCO7H5eB5yG76A74CkxxFt0wkYefOdRxYc02MU