Travis_K
Travis_K Dork
9/9/10 4:56 p.m.

I tried to register for the classifies and post pics, but I cant, but I have pics to e-mail to anyone who is interested. Except for the Hella grille, all prices are obo.

I am located in CA, 95687 area code.

Recaro seats, came out of a W123 300TD, but they are aftermarket as far as I know. Tan vinyl, the passenger side one is in good shape, the drivers side one at the very least needs a new cover on the center part, and the foam is a bit worn.

$150 picked up, or $175 plus shipping, or $175 delivered within an hour.

MK2 VW Hella Grille, uses the westy rad support (which is included) with another set of the same size headlights inboard. Very, very rare. $275 plus shipping.

(sold) Momo steering wheel, not sure of the model but it is similar to the monte carlo. The cover is work in places, but its still in good shape otherwise.

$50 plus shipping.

OBX pedal covers. Blue $10

Maserati TC Momo steering wheel adapter. I think it fits most of the K based turbo dodges, but it has no provision for turn signal canceling. $30

Almost complete TII conversion for early turbo dodge.

-one peice intake form a 2.5, complete with TB, injectors, throttle cable, etc -matching exhaust manifold -rad/intercooler from a lebaron GTC. the radiator isnt in the best shape but its still useable. -distributor and HEP for 86+ cars (the 85 one is different, and i was going to use these parts on an 85) -TII airbox and intercooler piping -2.5 valve cover -stock fan from an 85 shelby charger (metal blades) I also have an L-body k-frame, stock Omni GLH swaybar, and shelby charger springs.

Make an offer for any of these parts, i need them gone.

Pioneer harmonic balancer for 350 chevy, unused stock replacement $30

Hooker competition headers for 67-72 chevy truck 2wd small block with new locking bolts and aliminum gaskets. $225

Complete 350TPI engine from IROC camaro, with wiring harness, computer, etc. Came from the junkyard, so may or may not run. $250

LT1 Intake manifold -can be converted to use as a performance TPI intake $50

Alfa Milano Gold wheels (5x98, 14x5.5), tires are usable but not great. $150

Milano front bumper, black, with damage to passenger side front corner (scratches). $25

Milano trunk reflector strips amber
-one is perfect except for a little rust on the back and one end missing $50 -one has a couple of cracks and alot of rust $15

Milano K&N Air filter, used but in good shape $30

-

Travis_K
Travis_K Dork
9/12/10 4:16 p.m.

feel free to ask for pics or make an offer on stuff, even if you arent sure if you want it. lol

mrhappy
mrhappy Reader
9/12/10 5:40 p.m.

Pics of seats and steering wheel pleas.

Travis_K
Travis_K Dork
9/12/10 8:28 p.m.

Give me an e-mail address and i have pics ready to send.

Travis_K
Travis_K Dork
9/13/10 6:48 p.m.

momo wheel is sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HOYN4Ea90afkXih19GHszKm1SNrSlHHrcVbOUhDjQl2ZgX5YLRhdQppXYKMCcUA5