Powar
Powar UltraDork
7/26/16 8:49 a.m.

I bought this unfortunate example of a 1999 9-5SE a few weeks ago to use as a parts car for our '02 wagon. I didn't need much from it, so I figured I'd see if any of you other 9-3 or 9-5 owners might be able to use some things or may want it whole. The car has ~160k miles on it and was supposedly the PO's daily driver before a tree fell on it. I saw what was left of the tree. It was... impressive. So far I've just stolen the wheels and tires, the floor mats, and a couple of clips. The car is pretty well in tact aside from the obvious damage. It's a 2.3 Turbo/auto with black interior and fartsucker seats. They're worn, but not awful. The SID is mostly burnt out, but would be a good core to have fixed.

I can take any other photos that you want, and will ship smaller things at your expense. We could also negotiate a (low) price for the entire car. I told the previous owner to junk the title, as the A-pillars and roof are bent. It isn't at all worth fixing.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
7/26/16 11:03 a.m.

do the headlight wipers work? Also might be interested in that license plate holder on the back if it isn't rusty.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
7/26/16 11:09 a.m.

In reply to Robbie:

That's a great question. I'll look at both tonight if the weather cooperates.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
8/2/16 12:46 p.m.

I apologize for the delay. The headlight wipers don't appear to do anything. The license plate holder is rust-free, but the PO broke off three bolts in it. If you want it, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/2/16 2:17 p.m.

I will take the plate holder. i'll send you a pm.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UCStV5EhWz2xBUkRF4MFRQN6pRXRTtxAy5pRUVUAIEU6Ed2UeLF6U5ZKWoZVioPw