Keven
Keven New Reader
7/7/10 12:27 a.m.

Here are the rules: All prices include shipping/paypal to CONUS unless otherwise noted. All prices are obo, but everything is posted on 12 different forums as well as on craigslist and sometimes eBay. I expect this stuff to go fairly quick so bid accordingly! Items are located in Tampa FL, 33647. I can meet you at the Lowes near the intersection of I75 and Bruce B Downs The fastest way to contact me is through my junk email account – xonicex ( at ) aol , com or you can call me at 56I8I8 O827 First person to meet with me or send me $$ gets the item, regardless of who PM’s / posts first Trades accepted but do not ask what I am looking for. Post what you would like to trade, if youre willing to put cash on top and what you are interested in trading for. I like outdoors stuff, sporting goods and electronics. Cash, some trades or Paypal ONLY Feedback can be found on ebay user name on_ice (100+ positive feedback). Certfied paypal with verified address. I stand behind what I sell. You will get the item as described but everything is sold as is.

On to the goods: Carbon fiber Victoria skimboard. OK condition. Still has life in it however it does need some TLC. The bottom has a small crack and the tail is damaged. I had the bottom gelcoated to keep it from getting too scratched and this is starting to chip as well. $70 w/o including shipping.

As many bottles of this epoxy as you want. Left over from construction work. Lowes sells this for $29.99 a bottle. It is made by US Anchor Corp part number A22-2 / Ultrabond 2. Contractor grade. $12 for 2 or $15 for 3. Will not ship this.

Front and rear cloth seats from a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta. Should fit 1999.5-2006 Jetta/Golf. Great condition, no rips stains or tears. $85 for all four picked up only.

Pony keg. Makes a great party or trailer stand. $30 pick up only

Sony TRV25 Digital Camcorder. Megapixel digital video recording on MiniDV. Great picture quality! Has made plenty of YouTube sensations! Comes with super wide angle lens and external light. Holds a charge great and seemed to work perfectly other than the charger sometimes needs to have the cables wiggled to get it to work. Comes with memory stick cards, new mini DV tape, case, wide angle lens, external light and charger. Was $900 new still sells for $100+ on eBay. Will sell for $75. Underwater Video Camera housing: Fits basically every single video camera that fits inside it. Similar to the EPIC video housings that sell for $289 new but much much nicer. Either hit record and go film a surf/wake/dive session or take the video camera remote and put it in a waterproof bag (think glorified Ziploc) and have a full function underwater setup. Waterproof to 100 feet deep (although I have never had it more than 30). Has had a small chip on the back since I bought it but it never affected it. Comes with extra orings. $75 picked up but will ship.

Four Ronix 1” wakeboard fins. $8 shipped

Keg tap. Everything seems to be there but I am 75% sure this is non functional so I will sell it as so. Rebuilding these things are easy. $12 picked up

Nice stainless steel kegtap. Hasn’t been used in a while but is functional. Stainless steel micromatic…only the best! $25 picked up

Sanyo 13” color TV with remote and front A/V hookups. $8 picked up

Hedland H701-A-030 Flow meter. Info can be found here : http://www.amazon.com/Hedland-H701A-030-nptf2-0-30gpm-Flow-Meters/dp/B002KVKEM6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=industrial&qid=1278478698&sr=8-2

Sells for $260_+. Will sell for $150

Bed stands: Free with pickup of another item Spreader hook for kiteboarding/windsurfing/sailing harness. $6 shipped

VINTAGE!! Blindside Cinchwrap bindings.Very old-school! Blindside was purchased by Double Up which I believe was purchased by CWB? Erick Ruck used to ride for blindside. $20 w/o shipping

iPhone 3G 16GB. Water damage/will not power on. Parts phone. $50 10 Gallon Fish tanks. I have 2 of them. One has a mesh top the other has a glass top w/lid for a light. $8 each/ no shipping. Use to make a nano tank or as a fuge. $15 for all of it! NAUI scuba dive book w/video CD’s. $25 Governmental/ Not For Profit Accounting: $90

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
7/7/10 6:33 a.m.

Any idea if the bike rack will fit on a station wagon?

thanks!

Jacques

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
7/7/10 6:58 a.m.

I would be interested to see how many people on this board know who Erik Ruck is.

pete240z
pete240z Dork
7/7/10 7:41 a.m.

selling all your toys.......getting married?

a year later you will need them all........

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/7/10 7:43 a.m.
Platinum90 wrote: I would be interested to see how many people on this board know who Erik Ruck is.

Quite obvious, he is a man who wears ugly boots!

Keven
Keven New Reader
7/7/10 10:24 a.m.
PubBurgers wrote: Any idea if the bike rack will fit on a station wagon? thanks! Jacques

Not sure...will look into it.

Platinum90 wrote: I would be interested to see how many people on this board know who Erik Ruck is.

Now everyone knows!!

http://erikruck.com/

pete240z wrote: selling all your toys.......getting married? a year later you will need them all........

Not even close to thinking of the M word! Only 23 but dont worry I have plenty of toys to keep me happy. In between jobs right now so I am cleaning out the closet.

John Brown wrote: Quite obvious, he is a man who wears ugly boots!

Someone sounds jealous.....you should buy them!

mrwillie
mrwillie Reader
7/8/10 11:57 a.m.

Are u willing to ship the camcorder?

Keven
Keven New Reader
7/8/10 3:06 p.m.

Yeah sure! Can get you a video.more pictures of it if needed.

Keven
Keven New Reader
7/18/10 4:59 p.m.

Updated prices and entertaining trades!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vO4nokA9eaPXuIPObJyI0tuHmYdIojG2Q3v7rlciZH2NDiF4Qw9tLRYIdTs7JQdo