Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/12/19 3:15 p.m.

I've managed to get myself signed up to take the family to Disney after the challenge this year. And it would be totally awesome if I could hop a ride with someone from the challenge hotel to Orlando area on the Sunday after the challenge (10/27). Family would be flying to Orlando so I just need to meet them there. 

Is anyone heading home that direction? I'd probably have just myself and a large suitcase. I can offer gas money and conversation about plenty of ill-advised engine swaps. 

keithedwards
keithedwards New Reader
8/13/19 8:00 a.m.

In reply to Robbie :

I could get you as far as Tampa, on my way south, but that's probably not much help to you.

Fladiver64
Fladiver64 Reader
8/13/19 9:20 a.m.

In reply to Robbie :

I think we will have an extra seat, Im about 20 min from airport so not out of our way at all.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UberDork
8/13/19 9:40 a.m.

In reply to Robbie :

Wait, you're not bringing a car this year?

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 New Reader
8/13/19 11:27 a.m.

In reply to Robbie :

if you haven't found a ride yet, my wife and i live right next to ucf. about 25 minutes from the airport. i will have seats to spare in the truck. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
8/13/19 11:43 a.m.

I thought you guys were bringing the AMC this year? It's totally A Streetcar...

Robbie
8/13/19 11:57 a.m.

Don't freak out guys! The AMC is still planning to attend. Its just that I'm bringing a friend who will drive the rig +AMC home.

Robbie
8/13/19 11:59 a.m.
Fladiver64 said:

In reply to Robbie :

I think we will have an extra seat, Im about 20 min from airport so not out of our way at all.

That would be totally awesome! We can coordinate more as we get closer. 

Robbie
8/13/19 12:01 p.m.
surfshibby07 said:

In reply to Robbie :

if you haven't found a ride yet, my wife and i live right next to ucf. about 25 minutes from the airport. i will have seats to spare in the truck. 

Thank you! Still no firm plans but we're still a while out. Are you bringing an e30 or am I mis-remembering something? (if I know what car you are bringing that is the easiest way for me to locate someone at the challenge, haha). 

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 New Reader
8/13/19 1:01 p.m.
Robbie said:
surfshibby07 said:

In reply to Robbie :

Thank you! Still no firm plans but we're still a while out. Are you bringing an e30 or am I mis-remembering something? (if I know what car you are bringing that is the easiest way for me to locate someone at the challenge, haha). 

I am not, although i do love e30's. i am bringing a 92 mustang coupe and my wife is bringing her 94 mustang. you wont miss us im sure, we will probably have 2 of the loudest cars there lol.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nzqur9oeWtjfh3CZfVdXsznpDz0AEoWBIfasZKhhfrZzYh7nvGbaXderliMym7jz