NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
10/21/15 5:44 p.m.

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!

282,698 on the ticker. "Black" n Tan. Seat leather is in good condition. Clear Blue Texas Title. Car was last titled in 1996 and last registered/inspected in 2003. Guy I bought it from seemed a little off but I just drove 3 1/2 hours with a borrowed truck and trailer and I didn't want to go home empty handed. Honestly not sure if it runs or not. When you hook the battery up, the lights just flash but the horn doesn't sound. I don't think it has an aftermarket alarm but I just gave up on it. The horn and all the lights work. Motor turns freely with a wrench on it. It only has three BBS wheels. The guy kept giving me excuses about the fourth wheel and I finally gave up after a month. She ain't pretty. Lots of primer. The cable that attaches to the slider adjustment handle on the driver's seat is broken. Top is shot. Needs tires. Looks like the brake master cylinder had been leaking. I never powerwashed the wheels but they seem to be in fairly good condition.

I made a seven hour round-trip to get this car about a year ago and I haven't done much besides pull some blown main fuses and look at it in the garage every time I go out there. I have the replacement fuses as well as a proper brand new vented battery sitting in the trunk not hooked up. Bought it to make it a dedicated autocross car. We all know that plans change. Someone please buy this and breathe life back into it.

Car is located in Jacksboro, Texas 76458. Bring a trailer and bring it home.

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/NuJrzRedline/library/92%20Miata%20C%20Package?sort=4&page=1

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
10/22/15 6:10 p.m.

Throw me offers. Need to get rid of it.

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
10/23/15 10:51 p.m.

Bump. C'mon.

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
10/24/15 5:29 p.m.

Screw it. $700 firm.