thefinker
thefinker New Reader
7/23/12 6:54 p.m.

Hey GRMers,

I put these wheels on before, but I can't find the old thread; however, I have a set of "sunflower" Acura Integra GS-R rims for sale. Their 4x100 so they'll fit NA and NB Miatas, Civics, etc. They used to have tires, but I took them off and threw them on the latest car I acquired (which is a VR6 Jetta with 5-lugs or I would have used the rims too).

The wheels are in south Florida (Broward area), and I plan to drive up to north Florida in the next week or two to go back to school. If I can't sell them in the south Florida area I will just take them up to school with me and hold onto them for the future or make a nice little garage table out of them. I'd like to not have to appropriate space in the car for the wheels though, so for $85 (or any reasonable offer) these can be yours. The wheels are in good condition - not perfect, but in very good condition for wheels that came off of a mid-90's Integra. There's a little bit of pitting, and minor scratches, but nothing major. PM me with an email address and I can send pics. I'm sure I'll have an easier time finding a buyer on CL, but I figured I'd let someone from the board get first dibs - partly because I like to help a fellow enthusiast, and partly because I figure you all are halfway decent people (whereas you never know who's going to be contacting you from CL).

Thanks for any interest.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
7/23/12 7:52 p.m.

photos will help you here

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/23/12 10:28 p.m.

Pm inbound...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
F17EqBjQcwmbq2lvyTVj9KxXeRSqtMOETfThoRbGTDf7s0ipRP0R8F2b1TgcSX8g