untchabl
untchabl Reader
12/4/18 9:50 p.m.

Buddy of mine is wanting a Mazdaspeed Protege after seeing mine. He would consider a project car or a nice, ready to drive one. Must be rust free and have a clean title. Price is dependent on condition. He's not limited to $2018 budget, he's willing to spend more for a nice one or will pay less for a project.

untchabl
untchabl Reader
12/13/18 12:03 p.m.

Still looking for an MSP

mspeedP5
mspeedP5 New Reader
12/13/18 6:51 p.m.

Not a MSP but it was street driven in its current form minus the graphics.

racing.ca search ad #1173

untchabl
untchabl Reader
12/13/18 8:47 p.m.
mspeedP5 said:

Not a MSP but it was street driven in its current form minus the graphics.

racing.ca search ad #1173

Thanks for the reply but not what my buddy is looking for. He just wants an MSP for a daily driver.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/20/18 7:09 p.m.

This is in DeLand, FL 

I took the photos today on my phone. I've got no affiliation with the car, or the dealership, except for buying cars there. The link is to the website for contact information if your friend wants to follow up. This car isn't on the website. 

It's a really different sort of car dealer. There must be ten miatas there, multiple other performance cars. The owner has a really nice Datsun 2000 Roadster and some early Z cars. It's a real unusual situation, a car lot being run by someone that's into cars. 

Floating Doc
12/20/18 7:11 p.m.

In reply to Floating Doc :

Floating Doc
12/20/18 7:13 p.m.

In reply to Floating Doc :

mspeedP5
mspeedP5 New Reader
12/21/18 9:15 p.m.

FMIC leads one to want to see more under the hood! cool

Floating Doc
12/21/18 10:38 p.m.
mspeedP5 said:

FMIC leads one to want to see more under the hood! cool

I shot the pictures in the rain on my way home. If someone's interested in the car, I can get more. It's priced at about challenge money; I don't remember exactly.

Indecisiverock
Indecisiverock New Reader
12/22/18 6:23 p.m.

I think I know this car, It should be mostly stock under the hood minus the intercooler, I also have the front lip off of it.

cdygrubbs
cdygrubbs New Reader
1/2/19 7:56 p.m.
untchabl
untchabl Reader
1/3/19 3:38 a.m.

In reply to cdygrubbs :

I sent your link to my buddy but he's not currently in the position to buy right now. Last few weeks he's had some unexpected home expenses come up. He is probably out of the market until spring at least.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sRikSlpeiSLSGT9sSi9b6UuxSl974l5wcZIkaxCfwVW7LWSvIminyfUVB261x0x6