mw
mw HalfDork
10/10/10 9:51 a.m.

I'm looking to spruce up the street miata. It could use some new shocks. I'm looking for something that can handle ~300lb springs or more (konis, illuminas, bilsteins, etc) coilover sleeves, springs etc would also be useful. I would also be interested in a roll bar (not style bar) and a softtop if the price is right. I'd likely be interested in most any performance parts that would fit my 97.

I'm located near toronto canada, but usually get all my stuff shipped to Lewiston NY 14092. Let me know what you have

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/10/10 10:37 a.m.

Here's the bar that I have in my '96. Its a Hard Dog Single Diagonal with a harness bar, SCCA legal, with their fitted padding and leather cover.

I installed it last year and have driven the car maybe 300 miles since. I'm probably going to upgrade to a cage over the Winter. Not sure how we'd go about shipping it, though. But if you get down to New England, maybe we can work something out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

mw
mw HalfDork
10/10/10 12:07 p.m.

That's the bar I would ideally want. I'm not planning a trip in the near future, but you never know. Where in New England

spritedriver28
spritedriver28 New Reader
10/10/10 6:10 p.m.

Woody, I have an Autopower weld-in spec Miata cage kit if that's what you are looking for. Never installed no rust with the Nascar style door bars. $650 obo. kekjacobsen@yahoo.com if you're interested

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Dork
10/10/10 8:31 p.m.

Local Miata club ad. New KYB AGX 8-Way Adjustable Struts $250, brand new and never used.

Not mine, but a fellow club member.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/10/10 8:41 p.m.
spritedriver28 wrote: Woody, I have an Autopower weld-in spec Miata cage kit if that's what you are looking for. Never installed no rust with the Nascar style door bars. $650 obo. kekjacobsen@yahoo.com if you're interested

Thanks, but I had a Hard Dog bolt-in in my last car and I really liked it, so that's what I'm going with.

And MW, I'm in Connecticut.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/10/10 8:48 p.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote: Local Miata club ad. New KYB AGX 8-Way Adjustable Struts $250, brand new and never used. Not mine, but a fellow club member.

Think he would be willing to ship them? I think my current agx's may be going out. Gonna take a look tomorrow, that or my sister could use them for her miata. He listed a phone number just no area code. Thanks

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Dork
10/11/10 7:10 a.m.
Spinout007 wrote:
Junkyard_Dog wrote: Local Miata club ad. New KYB AGX 8-Way Adjustable Struts $250, brand new and never used. Not mine, but a fellow club member.
Think he would be willing to ship them? I think my current agx's may be going out. Gonna take a look tomorrow, that or my sister could use them for her miata. He listed a phone number just no area code. Thanks

If he won't ship I can pick them up in person and send them to you. Area code is 502.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/12/10 4:13 p.m.

In reply to Junkyard_Dog:

Thanks I'll give him a call tomorrow or Thursday.

mw
mw HalfDork
10/14/10 6:39 p.m.

Anyone else have anything?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QSsI97wPF3br68JQdZbtrqQpLB3mycdPw0XNNvMyVuLA9vRRLgoRPOqQm5tTSCsL