Gasoline HalfDork
Aug. 9, 2012 11:04 a.m.

Not mine, but kinda cool, I like the nose. If Al Bundy had a Motorhome.....interior looks like his couch.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/rvs/3152992942.html

1971 dodge discoverer 25 ft. dare to be different. this is a very unusual motor home and in pretty good shape. it runs good and pulls fine with working brakes but hasnt been on the road in a few years. The bath and showeris is in the center of the motorhome instead of the rear and the rear has single beds on each side that make into bunks on each side, up front is a dinette that converts into a bed. The motorhome has dual wheels on the rear and the drivetrain is the chrysler dodge 413 cu. in. with auto. and runs good. The motorhome generator is missing as it was when i bought it. It is a PROJECT but has a lot going for it and is very unusual and very few out there. It is drivable but the new owner will have to decide to what extent.

DoctorBlade SuperDork
Aug. 9, 2012 11:20 a.m.

It's like a train wreck, you just can't look away.

DrBoost UberDork
Aug. 9, 2012 12:05 p.m.

That's pretty cool. It's different and I like that.

914Driver MegaDork
Aug. 9, 2012 1:09 p.m.

The Guppy.

Woody MegaDork
Aug. 9, 2012 1:56 p.m.

mndsm PowerDork
Aug. 9, 2012 1:57 p.m.

I totally read that as "1972 Dodge Motorhome Autocrosser" and figured "Yeah, it's GRM, par for the course".

JThw8 UberDork
Aug. 10, 2012 8:17 a.m.

I'd so rock that. A little updating of the front grille so it doesnt look like a Star Trek shuttlecraft rear ended a dodge van and it would be cool :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Buy One, Get One Free

18 hours ago in News

Give your friend a subscription and we'll give you one for free for being such a good buddy.

New Maxxis Tire for Track Days

1 day ago in Articles

Running track events? Maxxis has a tire aimed at you: their new Victra RC-1.

M235i Hits the Track Again

1 day ago in Project Cars

We visit the FIRM in our new BMW.

Keep Em Spinnin

4 days ago in Articles

Mario Bonfante doesn't know how to quit.

Podcast Episode 39: $2014 Challenge

1 week ago in Articles

Audio from our annual $2014 Challenge.

Classic Racers Hit the Daytona High Banks

1 week ago in News

HSR's Classic 24 Hour at Daytona is in full swing. It's like the Rolex 24 hit a time machine.

What Would You Build With $2015?

1 week ago in News

We're looking forward to next year's Challenge and we already have some news and updates.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More