Gasoline
Gasoline HalfDork
8/9/12 11:04 a.m.

Not mine, but kinda cool, I like the nose. If Al Bundy had a Motorhome.....interior looks like his couch.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/rvs/3152992942.html

1971 dodge discoverer 25 ft. dare to be different. this is a very unusual motor home and in pretty good shape. it runs good and pulls fine with working brakes but hasnt been on the road in a few years. The bath and showeris is in the center of the motorhome instead of the rear and the rear has single beds on each side that make into bunks on each side, up front is a dinette that converts into a bed. The motorhome has dual wheels on the rear and the drivetrain is the chrysler dodge 413 cu. in. with auto. and runs good. The motorhome generator is missing as it was when i bought it. It is a PROJECT but has a lot going for it and is very unusual and very few out there. It is drivable but the new owner will have to decide to what extent.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade SuperDork
8/9/12 11:20 a.m.

It's like a train wreck, you just can't look away.

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
8/9/12 12:05 p.m.

That's pretty cool. It's different and I like that.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/9/12 1:09 p.m.

The Guppy.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/9/12 1:56 p.m.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/9/12 1:57 p.m.

I totally read that as "1972 Dodge Motorhome Autocrosser" and figured "Yeah, it's GRM, par for the course".

JThw8
JThw8 UberDork
8/10/12 8:17 a.m.

I'd so rock that. A little updating of the front grille so it doesnt look like a Star Trek shuttlecraft rear ended a dodge van and it would be cool :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1whM7CXDmiigBRvHFP9omEvihRJwNV36gE29da51V3hFA6wqb13TBL02nI0Ni26o