dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
8/1/13 9:00 p.m.

I just bought a NB Miata, the VW New Beetle got mad and decided to develop a power steering leak, looks like it's from the right side of the rack. So it's been parked the past month.

The Chevy Astro has been aggravating me, I bought it with a coolant leak. With a little help replaced the leaking lower intake manifold gasket. But since then it's a little odd starting and the radio just decided to stop working. It had a couple issues that need some work (MAF and rust on top of gas tank).

More pictures coming in the daylight and when it's not raining.

2000 VW New Beetle 195,xxx miles 5 speed

1998 Chevy Astro AWD 136,xxx miles BFG AT tires, good tread Studded snow on steel wheels (they are almost 10 years old no visible dry rot, since it matters to some people) Might be able to negotiate in roof rack base (Thule) and new class III hitch waiting to go on.

Basically looking to get under $2013 for each, obviously a bit less for the Beetle but closer to that for the Astro.

OR if you happen to have a clean WJ Grand Cherokee (4.0L / selec-trac) you want to trade that's what I'm looking for.

dan0
8/1/13 9:01 p.m.

And if you want to race a boat somehow the one is the background is for sale for $500 with trailer.... (Worth a shot)

OutsideGroove
OutsideGroove New Reader
8/2/13 11:32 p.m.

In for pics and details on the Beetle.

mw
mw Dork
8/3/13 7:10 a.m.

Tell me about the boat.

dan0
8/3/13 8:28 a.m.
mw wrote: Tell me about the boat.

One of my Uncle's boats, it stayed at my parents house for a couple years kind of exchange for roofing help. Then I took it up to my house. Hasn't been used in about 5 years. it's a 1978 Sea Ray. When it was in use it was starting to overheat only when under load pulling a skier. Cruising it would be just fine. He wanted $1000 or more at first but is now happy even donating the boat and getting $500 for the trailer, his words not mine.

dan0
8/3/13 8:46 p.m.
dan0
9/3/13 9:27 p.m.

Haven't been doing much. Probably going to keep the New Beetle. Astro van is still on the block. It just made a 600 mile trip to the NY finger lakes.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WVP7jPrpMxvwycpSY0O4bSwoaD80gnkMzfbQXhEMAvBmtLzSPFRTyrX7JV1o6EJy