JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 HalfDork
6/17/13 9:17 p.m.

Ok, I think this is my last "for sale" thread for a while. Sorry for spamming the board.

Got a few used Hoosier A6s I'd like to sell. 6 tires total. One full set of 4 that are 245/35/ZR18. They were great auto-x tires and fit really well on 18x8 wheels. They were still fast and have maybe 10-12 heat cycles on them. 2 of them are in good shape and have pretty good meat left on them (30-50+% tread remaining IIRC). Other two are similar, but have worn out shoulders. One of these is just starting to show cords in a really small spot on the shoulder. Also have two 275/35/ZR18s that are in pretty good with 30-50+% remaining and good shoulders. Maybe 5 heat cycles on this pair. These will also work well on 18x8 wheels. All tires were stored in a cool garage out of the light and have only been in storage for about a year. Between these you could have one good set of auto-x tires to last you several events, maybe a season depending on car weight and how rough you are on them.

Here are the 245's:
Here are the 274's (have some dirt and grass on them from going through the staging area hot): These were take-offs for qualifying runs on time trial cars which I bought to use for auto-x and work really well for regional events. I was running these in C-Stock on our RX-8 and was extremely competitive in class and PAX scoring (always 1st or second in a class of ~10-15 cars and around 10th in PAX out of ~150 cars). Not racing the RX-8 anymore and I have a few sets of tires, so looking to get rid of these.

I'd like to sell all six as a set for $250 somewhat negotiable. Not really interested in shipping, but I could deliver them to the Ultimate Track Car Challenge at VIR next month, or to the $2013 Challenge.

These would make excellent tires for any $20XX Challenge car for the auto-x event and the price is right for that kind of build.

6mtg
6mtg
6/17/13 10:15 p.m.

hey man where you located

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 HalfDork
6/17/13 10:27 p.m.

Atlanta, GA. South Buckhead area.

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 Dork
11/1/13 8:42 a.m.

Bump. Perfect tires for a challenge car!!! Can probably arrange to have them down at the $2013 challenge if you want to pick them up and run them in 2014.

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 Dork
5/4/14 9:57 p.m.

Still have these - open to offers, trades for other tires, etc.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
5/5/14 11:41 a.m.

Its tempting for my ellipsoids, but damn the distance.

GLWS, someone needs these things.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sLRG371dDbZBc7OPFw6UxDpVPquc3OH7cP5t4NqobbCl16KzvVWrOrUQMaT5VRIx