1 2
fifty
fifty HalfDork
9/28/14 6:44 p.m.

EDIT: PRICE DROP!$150 . Tires are older, but were stored in a cool, dry basement in airtight plastic bags . 5" offset on the wheels.

Prefer local pick up (Alexandria, VA)

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/29/14 8:37 a.m.

What is the bolt circle?

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/29/14 8:53 a.m.

My money would be on 4x100, that's a killer budget setup for a miata or civic.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
9/29/14 9:04 a.m.

Too tall and too much backspace for the Citicar.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/29/14 9:07 a.m.

Yeah, I am guessing the same. I had this image of my little black Fiesta running these little black wheels.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/29/14 1:48 p.m.

Would these fit on a MK 1 rabbit with that offset?

fifty
fifty HalfDork
9/29/14 5:22 p.m.

Bolt circle is 4 x 100. I had these on a Mk1 VW at one point, and yes they fit.

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/29/14 6:52 p.m.

If you considered shipping what cost to 05487 in Vermont. Though I do know some folks down that way that could hang on to em for me. Were wheel spacers needed? Did you use the VW lug bolts or had you switched to lug studs?

fifty
fifty HalfDork
9/30/14 5:25 a.m.
vwcorvette wrote: If you considered shipping what cost to 05487 in Vermont. Though I do know some folks down that way that could hang on to em for me. Were wheel spacers needed? Did you use the VW lug bolts or had you switched to lug studs?

Shipping via 2 day Fedex would be $79.28.

I had these on a Mk2 VW and did not use wheelspacers. At steering lock there was a small amount of rubbing on the inner liners of the fender well , but that would only occasionally happen when backing up into tight spots in grid. I could have trimmed the liners, but I'm lazy.

No spacers.

The wheels are lugcentric - the manufacturer recommends a 45 degree lug nut (which I also have). I used a set of $20 Pep Boys studs and the appropriate stock car lug nuts. I'll include the lug nuts in the purchase, if it helps sweeten the deal :) . I'd include the studs too, but they are currently in the shed, MIA.

You "might" be able to use the stock lug bolts at autocross speeds, but they were always a hassle for me when swapping tires.

vwcorvette
9/30/14 7:32 p.m.

I could really need these for next year. How badly do you need to move them? geo.l.rooney
atgmaildotcom

vwcorvette
9/30/14 7:35 p.m.

At replacement time would 215/50-13 be too small for 9 inch wide? 225s are expensive. < insert understatement emoticon here >

fifty
fifty HalfDork
9/30/14 8:51 p.m.
vwcorvette wrote: At replacement time would 215/50-13 be too small for 9 inch wide? 225s are expensive. < insert understatement emoticon here >

215 is about 8 1/2 inches - on a 9 inch wheel I don't think that would be an issue.

fifty
fifty HalfDork
2/7/16 7:39 a.m.

Price drop!

$200.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
2/7/16 8:29 a.m.

Wish these would fit my 83 rx7. You're do close and these would be fun at FATT

fifty
fifty HalfDork
2/7/16 8:48 a.m.
markwemple wrote: Wish these would fit my 83 rx7. You're do close and these would be fun at FATT

Sorry, not sure

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
2/7/16 8:53 a.m.

You've got mail, I've got cash.

fifty
fifty HalfDork
2/7/16 9:15 a.m.
SVreX wrote: You've got mail, I've got cash.

Great! How does the private messaging on this board work? I could use some coaching

EDIT: Arrgh! n/m - email is ijcameron -at - hotmail.com

markwemple
markwemple Dork
2/7/16 9:16 a.m.

In reply to fifty:

I'm 4 x 110

fifty
fifty HalfDork
2/7/16 9:18 a.m.
markwemple wrote: In reply to fifty: I'm 4 x 110

These are 4 x 100mm

markwemple
markwemple Dork
2/7/16 11:03 a.m.

Right. That's why I said I wish. Because yours won't work for me. Looks like you have them sold.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/7/16 11:28 a.m.

Any chance you'd deliver them to Falls Church?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
2/7/16 1:26 p.m.
fifty wrote:
Great! How does the private messaging on this board work? I could use some coaching EDIT: Arrgh! n/m - email is ijcameron -at - hotmail.com

The PM system on this board sends an email to the address you originally registered with.

I sent you a separate email.

fifty
fifty HalfDork
2/8/16 6:05 a.m.
hobiercr wrote: Any chance you'd deliver them to Falls Church?

Yes! Most definitely

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
2/8/16 6:28 a.m.
SVreX wrote:
fifty wrote:
Great! How does the private messaging on this board work? I could use some coaching EDIT: Arrgh! n/m - email is ijcameron -at - hotmail.com
The PM system on this board sends an email to the address you originally registered with. I sent you a separate email.

as long as it's not yahoo mail ... for some reason yahoo mail doesn't seem to work ... have to have some other emil registered as your sign in meal

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
2/8/16 7:59 a.m.

I've 2 sets of 13" that I might sell also ... can't make up my mind right now ... my go to tire for the track has been discontinued ... so instead of $125 per for the Hankook Z214 C71 in 225/45/13 ... I'm now having to decide if I want to pay ~ $220 per tire ... almost double or just go ahead and bite the bullet and move on to 15" at $250 per

sorry for the thread jack ... good luck with your sell ... I won't be doing so until way on into the summer .. again ..

sorry for the thread jack

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lTqqVNn33UhYViqqIvQhxE5nBJ1UHsMvYuIDHQiQNfS8tYfjJ6worqAqoJD5SP2h