petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/10/12 5:38 p.m.

Once I get the engine pulled from the Focus I recently bought as an organ-donor, I'm planning on parting it out

Here's what's bad/gone: engine, windshield, roof, fascia, doors.

These parts are especially good: the seats, carpet, door panels, and spare tire look very good, as is the right tail light and entire hatch.

The wheels & tires look ok, and somehow the sunroof survived intact. The car ran/drove fine, so I know the transmission, exhaust & cooling system are good.

If there are any specific bits & pieces you need I can check them out & get pics if needed.

I'll discount prices the more you buy too!

Here are a few select parts & prices:

Wheels & tires - $150 All-4 strut/spring assemblies - $40 Axle shafts - $30 for the pair Transmission - $150 Seats - $25-each Radiator - $10 Rear hatch - $150

Or ask if there's a particular part you need.

And the car in question, so you can get an idea of what's trashed. Like I said above though, somehow the interior came out of this looking very clean.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/11/12 11:30 a.m.

If the hood latch assy isnt bent up id like it and the little plug that goes in the bottom of it with enough pigtail left to splice it to mine.

Also would be interested in the turn signal stalk.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
10/11/12 11:39 a.m.

Passenger headlight clean? My sister has one new one and one very grimy. I hate it.

petegossett
10/11/12 11:50 a.m.

I'll check the hood latch, the stalk is good - what are both worth to you?

Both headlights are hazy and they each have a mounting tab broken.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/11/12 6:02 p.m.

Lets say $30 for the pair?

Do you do paypal?

petegossett
10/11/12 6:37 p.m.

Yes, paypal is fine. Let me make sure everything is ok first. I should have a chance to find out this weekend.

petegossett
10/20/12 12:49 p.m.

In reply to petegossett:

I finally had a chance to pull the hood latch and turn signal stalk today. I'll PM you my address for PayPal.

Anyone else need parts? It's going to the Junkers this week.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/26/12 11:59 a.m.

Msg'd back Pete!

alex
alex UltraDork
10/27/12 6:41 p.m.

Is the hatch pretty clean? Mine (same color) has some cancer starting under the window, and I'd rather replace the whole thing. Might do the wheels, too...

petegossett
10/27/12 10:34 p.m.

Yes, the hatch is in really good condition. The wheels seem straight too, and they have decent tires on them.

alex
alex UltraDork
10/28/12 5:23 p.m.

Any chance you'd be willing to meet halfway around Springfield?

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/31/12 6:15 p.m.

Pete, Check your Paypal. Sorry about the delay, Was with out power for a bit. You know, the storm and all...

petegossett
11/1/12 5:36 a.m.

Got it Bob, no worries about the delay. I'll get it packed and in the mail to no later than Saturday, and send you the tracking #. Thanks!

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps HalfDork
11/1/12 8:37 p.m.

In reply to alex:

I am just outside Sprimgfield and can hold parts at my shop if you guys are unable to meet up for some reson

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
14WYRe7Br5JffkeYdYs4AYr1qqIHXyviZRNrQqV0fvKIgohU4eVF0uh2eVaLgfYl