1 2
deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 12:55 p.m.

Pro Comp part # pcp1116-06 universal rear bumper for off road, towing, etc...

my email is drdoomzzz69@gmail.com contact me if interested

I got 18 of these bumpers taking up space in my garage. All bumpers all new in their original box and packaging. 35 bucks for a new steel bumper for your truck, suv, rockcrawler or whatever!

Let me just say that these bumpers sold at 460 bucks each from pro comp. Feel free to call pro comp to verify.

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky HalfDork
11/8/11 12:58 p.m.

For $35 I'm going to go buy a truck just so I have a use for it.

Sweet deal

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 1:01 p.m.
Cone_Junky wrote: For $35 I'm going to go buy a truck just so I have a use for it. Sweet deal

LOL

fasted58
fasted58 SuperDork
11/8/11 1:34 p.m.

Couldn't find the Pro Comp part # or universal bumper in Googles. Will they fit full size truck? particularly 1500 Silverado

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
11/8/11 1:52 p.m.

Any idea on shipping cost to east coast (03431 zip) say 5 of them?

Powar
Powar Dork
11/8/11 1:55 p.m.

Any pics of these installed? How wide are they? I'd definitely consider one for my Toyota.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/8/11 2:01 p.m.

Any particular reason you have 18 of them or why you are selling at less than 10% of retail, even though they are new in the box?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
11/8/11 2:08 p.m.

Pro-Comps website appears to only offer bumpers for Jeep. True?

If not, I'm interested if they fit a '99 F-250 SD (depending on shipping) 31707

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/8/11 2:14 p.m.

How about a 2005 Tacoma?

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 2:34 p.m.
fasted58 wrote: Couldn't find the Pro Comp part # or universal bumper in Googles. Will they fit full size truck? particularly 1500 Silverado

I think it will fit but with some custom brackets. My brother mounted one on his 91 Jeep Cherokee. And the reason why you probably couldn't find the part # in google is because Pro Comp no longer makes or sells them.

Taiden
Taiden Dork
11/8/11 2:38 p.m.

Did these fall off a truck or something?

Fall off 18 trucks?

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 2:39 p.m.
44Dwarf wrote: Any idea on shipping cost to east coast (03431 zip) say 5 of them?

Dont know about how much to ship but each bumper weighs about 40 pounds. If you buy 5 of them I will drop the price to 30 each.

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 2:42 p.m.
Javelin wrote: Any particular reason you have 18 of them or why you are selling at less than 10% of retail, even though they are new in the box?

I have had these in storage for some time now and I just want to get rid of them. I purchased them from a local retailer who was going out of business,

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
11/8/11 3:01 p.m.

Can you post some dimensions?

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 3:14 p.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic: Yea thats a good idea,

62 inches long 9.5 inches at widest (around center)

and i just checked each bumpers weight on the scale at 58 pounds.

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 3:37 p.m.
SVreX wrote: Pro-Comps website appears to only offer bumpers for Jeep. True? If not, I'm interested if they fit a '99 F-250 SD (depending on shipping) 31707

Not to sure on that one. But shipping one bumper shouldn't be that much.

fasted58
fasted58 SuperDork
11/8/11 4:20 p.m.
deveous9 wrote:
fasted58 wrote: Couldn't find the Pro Comp part # or universal bumper in Googles. Will they fit full size truck? particularly 1500 Silverado
I think it will fit but with some custom brackets. My brother mounted one on his 91 Jeep Cherokee. And the reason why you probably couldn't find the part # in google is because Pro Comp no longer makes or sells them.

Could you post dimensions... height, width, center to center on mounting holes. Custom brackets are not a problem for me. thnx

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/8/11 4:40 p.m.

will measure blazer and report back.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/8/11 4:44 p.m.
deveous9 wrote:
Javelin wrote: Any particular reason you have 18 of them or why you are selling at less than 10% of retail, even though they are new in the box?
I have had these in storage for some time now and I just want to get rid of them. I purchased them from a local retailer who was going out of business,

Ah, gotcha, that makes sense. I've done that three times to hobby stores, so I imagine it's easy to do with big toys as well. Sorry for the interruption.

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 5:36 p.m.

The bumper has 4 mounting plates, one on each corner and 2 on the middle. the space between each mounting plate is about 17 inches. 3 mounting plates are 2 inches wide and the 4th mounting plate is about 5.5 inches wide.

2+17+5.5+17.5+2+17+2 = 63 inches total width

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
11/8/11 6:36 p.m.

I'm not trying to be a butt head, but I am loosing a bit of confidence.

You welcomed ProComp verification, but the model number doesn't match their numbers.

You said they sell for $460, but the highest price I can find online is $146, with plenty of sub-$100 numbers.

Given accurate zip code info, you said shipping "shouldn't be that much". (Heavy and over sized might actually be quite expensive). We don't know where you are, so we can't figure it ourselves.

Then you offered approximate dimensions with an overall adding up the approximates.

I can't match this to my (or any) vehicle (unless maybe I have a '91 Cherokee). I need a bumper, and I'd love to buy, but I'd rather not over pay for a product then pay to ship it across the country and have it not fit.

If they are $460 bumpers for models that could re-sell and could ship at a reasonable cost, I'd buy all 18 to re-sell. Right now, I have to pass.

Help us out here with some accurate info so we can help you out. If you can share some better details, I'll bet you can have a quick sale.

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/8/11 9:12 p.m.
SVreX wrote: I'm not trying to be a butt head, but I am loosing a bit of confidence. You welcomed ProComp verification, but the model number doesn't match their numbers. You said they sell for $460, but the highest price I can find online is $146, with plenty of sub-$100 numbers. Given accurate zip code info, you said shipping "shouldn't be that much". (Heavy and over sized might actually be quite expensive). We don't know where you are, so we can't figure it ourselves. Then you offered approximate dimensions with an overall adding up the approximates. I can't match this to my (or any) vehicle (unless maybe I have a '91 Cherokee). I need a bumper, and I'd love to buy, but I'd rather not over pay for a product then pay to ship it across the country and have it not fit. If they are $460 bumpers for models that could re-sell and could ship at a reasonable cost, I'd buy all 18 to re-sell. Right now, I have to pass. Help us out here with some accurate info so we can help you out. If you can share some better details, I'll bet you can have a quick sale.

This part is obiously not for you! The part number is correct, I checked and as far as shipping is concerned, a fast glance at my profile will show that I am located in Los Angeles. If you can find a bumper like the ones that I am selling for less than 35 dollars please post up a link. You are worried about "overpaying" for something that I am selling for 35 dollars when you have clearly mentioned that you have found them for around 100 dollars! Where are the links for the bumpers at that price??????

Please show everyone where we can find these bumpers at less than 100 dollars???

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
11/9/11 4:37 a.m.

I can't. Part numbers don't match. It's an approximation. I'm just saying I can't confirm stuff.

My apologies.

deveous9
deveous9 Reader
11/9/11 10:03 a.m.
SVreX wrote: I can't. Part numbers don't match. It's an approximation. I'm just saying I can't confirm stuff. My apologies.

I ran into some frustration attempting to figure out what vehicle these bumpers were made for. It doesn't help either when the manufacturer has stopped production on such product and is unable to give specific details, other than MSRP of course! No apologies needed.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/9/11 5:09 p.m.

bottom pic - is that the face of the bumper? and top pic is the backside that would go toward the truck?

what thickness steel are they made from?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w13k58xpBT9CrSv8DAB1yvSTGqbb1FEL8m5vskUGkFMNDms8xX22Z1ogUt0H0jYo