kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
9/20/11 7:47 a.m.

Returning my WRX to mostly stock with the intention of selling it in the spring. All parts are in perfect working order but will show signs of everyday use. The performance parts were installed for autocrossing and worked very well, this car was always in the top of the standing in the STX class and even set a FTD at a VW event.

All prices are for the parts only, if you need something shipped, the shipping cost needs to be added in.

These parts may be interchangeable with other models. If you ask I may know, but ultimately proper fitment is your responsibility.

Front passenger side SEDAN fender -- World Rally Blue, good condition with only minor normal wear, ready to mount, pick up only $150 Photobucket

Front driver side SEDAN fender -- World Rally Blue, good condition with only minor normal wear, ready to mount, pick up only $150 Photobucket

Impreza Sedan fender liners -- drivers side and passenger side both available, $25 each or both for $45 Photobucket

Whiteline double adjustable Front sway bar 27mm - 29mm, includes Whiteline bushings to mount with the stock bracket $150 SOLD

Whiteline triple adjustable Rear sway bar 22mm -- 23mm -- 24mm, includes Perrin heavy duty sway bar mount, oversize brackets, and bushings $150 SOLD

Whiteline rear strut bar with quick releases for wagon $130 This comes with the bolt on mounts that attach to the rear strut towers and the quick release, these are still in the car and I forgot to take a pic, but can get it for anyone who needs to see what this looks like. Here is a pic from another site: http://www.fastwrx.com/whrewasttobr.html SOLD

Generic used slotted rotors -- they have one more resurfacing left - @ 23.2mm, min thickness is 22.0mm $20 Photobucket

Perrin catless divorced wastegate downpipe SOLD

STi wheels, silver BBS 2004 STi wheels 5x100 for WRX fitment, these are 17x7.5, They have Dunlop Direzza Star Spec tires with 15-20k miles on them. Used in the summer only, rotated out with a set of winter wheels/tires. Waxed once a year (when they came off the car in the fall) and meticulously maintained. $950 SOLD

Subiegal 52MM gauge pod, mounts snug to the A-pillar on the dash right up near the windshield. This is the Impreza version for 2002-2007. $35, retails for $75 plus S&H. Has a strip of Velcro on one side where I had a knocklite/shift light installed.
SOLD

kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
9/21/11 8:34 a.m.

Swaybars, strut bar, and gauge pod sold

kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
9/23/11 9:12 a.m.

Wheels/tires and downpipe sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KQ1dPthwFcAZydUf3UOW3jyY6murbFMgnyzUJrt7e3OqEQO7GGqgsB8uuVI11CcQ