1 2
Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/7/09 12:47 p.m.

Sold!

I bought this last year, didn't really do anything with it, and I sold my P71. So now I have a full trans swap for sale!

Borg Warner T45 5 speed manual swap Transmission from 1998 Mustang GT. The metal tag reads F6ZR-7003-AC RES-A 1362 1381-001 26237 E Includes two pedal clusters - one modified Crown Vic pedal box and one Mustang GT pedal box. Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant New clutch cable New clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate, disc adjusting tool New flywheel

$800 or trade for a Holset turbo, maybe a naked Goldwing, a decent street 350 SBC, interesting cheap cars, I dunno... Crystal Lake, IL

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
9/7/09 5:09 p.m.

I bought all of that stuff too...then I let my Vic sit for too long.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/7/09 9:09 p.m.

funny thing - i need this stuff back. i'm not going to be back out to chicago for a couple months.

what kinda 350 do you need? i have a couple

i've got a 1992 roller motor from a roadmonster that ran strong with 101k that i'm in process of putting in new rings, bearings, timing set, oil pump, cylinder hone, and gaskets so it would be ready to go for future project. i'd be willing to put it together and install a brand new edelbrock intake and new proform HEI, a new water pump, plugs, and throw in some alternator brackets and i may potentially even have some pullies. bolt on a carb, starter, and plug wires and fire it up kinda deal.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/7/09 11:25 p.m.

Well I had thought about maybe a nice 350 for my own TBI Roadmonster but my wife is leery of this idea, now that, you know, I've told her about it.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/9/09 11:46 p.m.

I forgot to mention the 5/8" driveshaft spacer.

Still up for grabs, open to interesting trades! :)

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/10/09 7:04 p.m.

and for anyone interested that is a 6 bolt billet SFI flywheel and a king cobra clutch.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/10/09 7:33 p.m.

that would be so cool in my town car.....

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/11/09 3:53 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: that would be so cool in my town car.....

Well quit talking about it and do it!

Really I would just like to free up some money for another project. I could reduce it to $700...

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/11/09 7:29 p.m.

Man I wish, 14 cars and I'm staring at 2 or 3 more, I just can't do another project.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/11/09 7:36 p.m.

Aw bummer.

Well I suppose I'm committed to $700 now. Any more interest? I really thought this would get nibbles around these parts!

I wouldn't mind kicking in a bit extra for a projecty F-body or Miata or Fiero or something...

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/17/09 10:32 a.m.

Still for sale. Somebody buy this stuff!

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
9/17/09 10:43 a.m.

Working on having a need for this...wanna buy a sweet Neon?

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/17/09 11:33 a.m.

Sure, I'd love to get in to a Neon. I'm looking for something fun to run on CHEAP consumables so I can spend more of my budget on going to the track instead of getting to the track, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, yes, I'm interested in the Neon.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/17/09 11:38 a.m.

...actually maybe I'm not. I just read the classified ad and I don't think I am in a spot to kick in an extra $1,300 right now.

stan_d
stan_d Dork
9/18/09 6:08 a.m.

I just need the trans. Are you willing to seporate? I am going to challange if you need the other stuff delivered there?

Stan

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/18/09 1:39 p.m.

I'd really rather not separate it.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/25/09 8:32 a.m.

Too expensive? Wrong location? Or just genuinely no interest?

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/27/09 9:26 a.m.

Wrong location My 4R70W is pissing me off at the track and I have 700 bones to blow on well, you know, blow, but the trans swap would rock my beastie. Problem is it would probably cost $700 to ship the stupid thing.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/28/09 3:48 p.m.

The local who was interested in buying has been flaking out. I will investigate shipping.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/09 4:25 p.m.

Look at a FEDEX Freight pallet.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/28/09 8:26 p.m.

It looks like I can do $950 shipped freight to the PNW.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
9/30/09 1:33 p.m.
stan_d wrote: I just need the trans. Are you willing to seporate? I am going to challange if you need the other stuff delivered there? Stan

I am open to separating the pieces now. I am just not getting any bites and I need to clear this out.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
10/13/09 12:58 p.m.

Feeling guilty bumping, but I really need to sell this swap kit.

Buzz Killington
Buzz Killington Reader
10/13/09 6:08 p.m.

might be interested in the crown vic pedals and other bits.

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
11/1/09 6:54 p.m.

Come on, nobody has a cheapo car you want to trade for this wicked hard core trans setup? Or some cash? Buy yourself a Thanksgiving present.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3zwNoXnvQIYOAzchqv9vcYFq1V0T5uPNkfPKffUedoZg70MKRK3lKxBqEBuTmq7M