Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/13/14 7:17 p.m.

Because of my daughter's recent modifications to one of the Accords, I need to sell these things. I have no time for a project and need to free up some cash. Make me an offer. They are in Connecticut and I cannot ship them.

photo June102014034_zpsb359a473.jpg

TWO Vintage Enduro Racing Go Kart frames. There are no ID tags on them but they appear to be very similar to 1968-69 Red Devil frames.

They are a MATCHED PAIR and are the mirror image of one another. Both are offset and have sidewinder style engine mounting plates with axle clutches. The offsets (and engine mounts) are opposite sides from one another.

Both have Butterfly steering wheels with wood grips. Steering height is adjustable.

The red kart has Margay Super Light three piece aluminum wheels and hubs.

The Black kart has magnesium wheels made by Precision Wheel Inc. of Grand Rapids Michigan.

Both have master cylinders.

I have ONE engine side aluminum fuel tank.

I have no other parts available for these. Both frames are in need of restoration.

Woody
7/13/14 7:19 p.m.

More photos here:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/help-me-id-a-vintage-kart-chassis/87145/page1/

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non HalfDork
7/13/14 7:36 p.m.

My wife will KILL me if I bought that home. GLWS.

Woody
7/16/14 8:31 p.m.

I have two new projects and I need space. I'm willing to consider insulting offers.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mNrlBA2yoYHnAYoAep9HfeJV1m3kgdLxJp7Yjssv6GJSxFxagWyxkwZF2LZ2nSx8