kingbeann
kingbeann New Reader
4/20/12 10:24 a.m.

VW Jetta and Golf parts. Mostly Mk3, some Mk2 and Mk4 compatible pieces All come from my slow build of an ABA Jetta into a Challenge car. Help me make more room in the budget!!

Most of these items will be compatible with other A3 VW’s such as the Golf, GTi, and Jetta.

I don't have pics of everything yet, but can get any pics you might need.

Mk3 VW Driver’s side rear power window motor + regulator Works great. $15 + shipping The picture is from the passenger side, which is already sold, but illustrative of the driver’s side.

Photobucket

Mk3 Jetta Interior, Rear seats, Door cards, etc. Upper light gray, lower dark gray interior pieces - Headliner, grab handles, sun visors, courtesy light, and plastic trim pieces for A, B, and C pillars that help hold up the headliner. Door sill pieces, trim around seat belts, seat trim. Full trunk interior, parcel shelf with car seat latches, and rear seatbelts. Underdash trim panels and padding – including all the plastic separators and foam pieces under the driver’s side of the dash to keep everything clean and quiet. All sound deadening under carpet. Basically any trim you need for an A3 VW! The plastic is clean but the headliner needs to be wiped down.
$ Let me know what you need, will sell the whole lot cheap, or if you just need specific things we can talk. I don’t have pictures of everything here, but everything is available.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rear door contents – door bars, harness, vacuum hoses for locks, clips, whatever you need!
Photobucket

HVAC vents Vents under the carpet/seats to direct air toward the back seat plus face level dash vents. $5 for all venting, $5 for dash insert piece.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Power door lock system including vacuum pump and all lines This doesn’t include the electrical switches, but let me know if you are looking for the electrics. $15 for the full power door lock vacuum system.
Photobucket Photobucket

Two hubcaps. From 14” steel wheels on VW Jetta GL $2 each Photobucket

Side marker lamp perfect condition with no broken tabs, original orange Hella reflector housings $5

Photobucket

Photobucket

Prothane 22-702 Polyurethane Steering Rack Bushing Kit for 1985-1992 Volkswagen Golf and Jetta Since they are made of polyurethane, the bushings will last the life of the vehicle. Install using factory procedures. $10 Photobucket

Front brake dust shields $5 Photobucket

Hella horns $2 Photobucket

Distributor hold down clamp with bolt $2 Photobucket

Mk3 blank out buttons These go next to the OBD2 port and cover where things like rear window controls, AC switches, and defrost buttons go. These are OEM. There are 4 of the normal size and one longer one. I tried to capture the part #’s on the picture of the backs. $1 each

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stereo and wiring – Includes everything needed to run a stereo in your car. Stereo unit is a Sanyo with tape deck and CD controller (if you have an external CD player). (2) small round tweeters from the parcel shelf, (2) more round tweeters in a bigger housing from the dash, (2) round 6.5” speakers from doors, (2) round speakers mounted to the parcel shelf in the trunk. Also the antenna, antenna housing, ground wiring, and frames to mount the speakers in the doorshell. These are all OEM VW parts, but can work in anything. $10 for everything stereo related.

Note that there is a speaker or two missing from the picture, I’ll have those pulled out of the car and ready to deliver.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wiring! I have the wiring and switches for most everything contact me if you need something not specifically listed.

Photobucket

Dash mounted Rear power window control switches and Recirculate/ AC switch These are the things that the blank out buttons replace (above). $4 each

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trunk pop switch and harness for it $5

Photobucket

Trunk lock motor $5

Photobucket

Vibration dampener from k-member This is the heavy hunk of metal bolted to the k-member that helps reduce noise, vibration, and drones from the drivetrain. $3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emissions secondary air injection pump This includes a working pump, the electrical plug/wiring that activate it, and the hoses that pull fresh air from the air box and pump it to the exhaust manifold. I also have the OEM exhaust manifold. $20 for pump, piping, and electrical plug.

Photobucket

Warm air injection/exhaust manifold heat shield This is the heat shield at the top of the exhaust manifold, the hose connecting the air intake filter box to the heat shield, and the flap valve that opens/closes to allow quicker warmup of the engine in cool weather.

Photobucket

Vacuum Reservoir for AC system Comes with vacuum lines. Mounts behind left side fender liner. $5

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Muffler heat shield Protects your floor boards from heat, I also have some of the pop-in/screw-off clips that hold these in if you need them. $2

Front bumper under grille insert This mounts under the turn signals/running lights on the passenger side of the car. I only have the one side. $2

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have other small random parts and pieces available that aren’t required for a race car, contact me if you need anything small or not listed here.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WgcqfpqhoWxjDrDtBKySx9pWOp5nrlxYpbCyHLK85dk8jZ2e0D7Txtar726GyNYb