Guero
Guero
4/21/11 11:25 a.m.

Central VA! 2009 MBA shifter kart with Wild Kart hydraulic brakes with practically new oil-cooled PitsterPro crate engine, upgraded 28mm Mikuni Carb! Engine is 160cc and ~16hp with four speed gearbox. This 4 stroke has more torque than the regular 2-stroke 125cc karts, tons of fun for auto-x or just a toy! To race in the WKA all you'd have to do is bolt the right motor to it. The Italian-made chassis is known for winning karting championships globally and paired with the wild kart hydraulic brakes is easily worth the price I'm asking. The kart has about 6 hours of use, two auto-x events and some parking lot fun, that's it! This thing is very fast and in great shape, a great place to start. Capable of over 70MPH, kinda scary honestly... Great alternative to having to use your own car when doing local autox. $1400 or trade. Have a car worth trading? Throw me an offer! First gen MR2 would be preferred though, I need another one.

killerkane
killerkane Reader
4/21/11 11:59 a.m.

Didn't know they started running 4-strokes on these...weird. Wish I could buy this! Would you sell without the motor?

Guero
Guero New Reader
4/21/11 12:07 p.m.

It's definitely not a normal shifter kart motor, but it actually functions quite well. It doesn't have the HP of the 125cc screamers, but it breaks loose and gets going like none other! It's a lot to handle. Yes I would actually split them up, I've got a moped I've been thinking of putting the motor on, but I'd only cut the price by $300.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/22/11 9:05 a.m.

I just want the decal on the front. Were do I get one?

Guero
Guero New Reader
4/23/11 10:36 a.m.

Haha, no idea, it was already on there when I bought it. Figured it was part of the personality at that point.

Guero
Guero New Reader
5/6/11 8:24 a.m.

SOLD! Traded it for an RX7.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2w9kCZnpKRYu9Vz3ZEL65NGzzs074MBbxMRgRFRPwKlZWApfH4bi3fadclNfPgvS