ShadWills
ShadWills New Reader
3/11/18 9:10 p.m.

Intake, Throttle body, Throttle position sensor, Fuel pressure regulator, Idle air controller, Fuel Rails, Temp sender; all for Chevy 350. Leftover parts from old Edelbrock Pro-Flo system. $100 plus shipping takes what's in the picture. A friend gave me this system  and I harvested what I could use for my Ford and this is what's left. (I may be able to dig up most of the harness and the original controller but they are buried in my storage so no promises on that) I'm in Sacramento so whatever shipping is from here to there. You will still need a fuel pump, wiring harness, controller, injectors, MAF and Air intake temperature sender. But still $100 plus shipping (~$75) just for intake, throttle body and rails alone is a deal. Anyway, you guys know.

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid HalfDork
3/12/18 10:19 a.m.

PM sent

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
3/12/18 10:25 a.m.

If ba kid doesn't want it I'll take it

Edit: talk to text.... should have said v8kid.....

And Patrick is right. It would sit here not being used forever. Can i pass? Even though i was second, i want to ask. If and when the truck needsa motor, it wouldn't be another sbc. So I'd never actually use this.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/12/18 10:31 a.m.

I figured you two would be on this.  I actually posted wanting it yesterday but retracted that because i need to be smarter about my money or $2018 isn’t happening.  

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/12/18 11:18 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

+1 #responsibledecisions

ncd2294
ncd2294
3/26/18 8:37 p.m.

I'll take it.

After lurking for years, I finally created an account so I could at least try to grab this for the Volvo.

Can't PM you yet or else I would've.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sZ1WB8aAAH87lUaKwEP5ug5pCCNqhX0mT5NDjNdrdJavnbya8lp9zs6jaCUFYbGx