93gsxturbo
93gsxturbo Dork
4/30/17 10:15 a.m.

I have 17 years worth of GRM magazines to get rid of. I realized I rarely read thru the back issues.

1999 or 2000 to current, maybe 2 or 3 missing out of the whole group, not gonna sort them so its best guess. Also have some Classic Motorsports mixed in there, not many complete years though.

These are heavy, prefer pickup in Milwaukee WI.

Price? Trade me for something cool. I have a Subaru WRX, an E55 AMG, and a diesel F250. I like BMX bikes and bikes in general, camping, and long walks on the beach haha.

93gsxturbo
93gsxturbo Dork
5/2/17 5:42 p.m.

Anyone? Last call before they hit the scrapper.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/2/17 6:07 p.m.

I totally would but the shipping would kill me.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
5/3/17 7:42 a.m.

I gave two boxes of old mags to a guy that used to be on here, but lived near Birmingham. Those boxes were heavy. Fortunately, I dropped them off at his parents house a few miles away.

jharry3
jharry3 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/3/17 8:53 a.m.

IT would be cool if GRM scanned in all their old issues and made them available on this website.
Hint....

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/3/17 9:19 a.m.

Give them to the automotive program at your local community college or vo-tech rather than throw them out.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/3/17 9:46 a.m.
Duke wrote: Give them to the automotive program at your local community college or vo-tech rather than throw them out.

x100

Kylini
Kylini Dork
5/3/17 10:15 a.m.

Or your local medical offices. God knows they need magazines that don't suck.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/3/17 1:25 p.m.

Any magnet programs in the area that specialize in "the arts"? or middle school art teachers or librarians. Seriously. Million better places than the trash pile.

93gsxturbo
93gsxturbo Dork
5/3/17 8:02 p.m.

Dudes, I would rather ship/donate these than pitch them.

I can get a bid on media mail, I bet all these would fit in 1 or 2 boxes that reams of paper come in.

GVX19
GVX19 Reader
5/3/17 8:07 p.m.

I you till have the magazines I would love to have them. They would be just what I need for my age progression collage I wont to do. The Challenge is the only thing I have ever participated in for this long.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4XZfW822weNPtM9iJcpP54eTqTjlFATTEm89jUtDPP6uXGke1dexTf33iIyoEjLi