Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
3/23/17 9:01 a.m.

Looks pretty clean---- near Miami. Not mine, no affiliation, just figured one of you should snap this up:

Vintage Toy

HippieWagon
HippieWagon New Reader
3/23/17 9:12 a.m.

"RUNS & drives great"

"needs brake job, you cannot test drive it"

...we really need to change the definition of runs and DRIVES.

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
3/23/17 9:40 a.m.

The episode of mythbusters I truly hated was the one they destroyed a corona. A Camry would have burned just as well

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/23/17 11:20 a.m.

Needs more fender mirrors.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/24/17 12:47 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy:

And 4age with side draft webers

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
3/24/17 7:19 p.m.
HippieWagon wrote: "RUNS & drives great" "needs brake job, you cannot test drive it" ...we really need to change the definition of runs and DRIVES.

I think that's more about he doesn;t want it stolen, so it's a cash in hand deal.

And come on, this is GRM, how many of us have driven long after we need brakes...

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
3/24/17 7:22 p.m.

That is super sweet. Drives does not mean stops. That's a different system altogether.

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
3/25/17 11:47 a.m.

I emailed the guy and told him about this thread. You Tube of Engine

Thanks for the heads up. I've owned it for a couple of years. Most people have been cool that have inquired. I appreciate your candid approach as well. There were many of these in Puerto Rico. Mostly 4 door. I was hoping to take it back to my island off the coast of Puerto Rico, and let Vieques Speed Shop do a light make over and to get it in daily driver mode. The problem is, Puerto Rico imposes an import tax called arbitrios. it has financially messed up my plans for it. I was forced to list it ...unless a pile of donations fill my pockets. It has current tags & I drove it, and yes...hit the tree and bent the bumper only. It's a super solid body from out west. I am upside down on the car with the new tires. Really hate to see it go. here is the link you asked for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r424wz06Buc Post whatever you want, it might help find it the right home. Ric
Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/26/17 7:29 p.m.

He hit a tree, so I'd say he's serious about it not having brakes.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ks7hXxG9E2EeWpfD6TrUnFTbYU0vcBzIfh0J7pTk9PVB2Ah1YF9ntmQt6lVci8Qw