oldopelguy
oldopelguy HalfDork
5/28/08 10:21 p.m.

Recently came into a very low miles (43k) Opel GT automatic with some rust but not terminal yet. Floors, jack points, "frame" rails all solid, rusty around the wheel wells. Was parked in the late 70's and has not been driven since, motor was seized and torn down, head work done for rebuild that was never finished. Motor could be honed and reassembled, bored for a complete overhaul, or replaced with one of the several I have in the shop and am willing to include with the car. Interior is savable, I'd swap out seats for something more comfortable and recover the dash and call it a day. Pictures at my blog: http://buggywindscreen.blogspot.com/

Delivery might be an option within 4 hours of 29671.

laz
laz New Reader
5/29/08 11:31 a.m.

If only you were on the West Coast ... I've had a soft spot for the Opel GT for a long time.

slowe30
slowe30
5/29/08 6:47 p.m.

dang dang dang. i'm even in aiken... time to get off the internet and finish my CURRENT project.

924guy
924guy HalfDork
5/30/08 1:50 p.m.

this is a deal and a half! I just bought a trailer from oldopelguy, and I can tell you first hand, hes honest and knowledgeable, and a good guy all around.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy HalfDork
5/30/08 2:45 p.m.

Thanks for the endorcement, I was wondering how the trailer worked out for you.

Car might be sold, but I don't have any in hand yet so if you want it you need to hurry!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zkbNp545cfYdDq7FJBhNlqLTLaChzC0TjSt1zSheL1AZP2oz5mXWmCBPF92kDKou