Vwnurd
Vwnurd None
3/23/11 1:26 p.m.

Price- $2010

Motor -1.8 8v Rebuilt a few years ago about 4-5000 Miles Runs amazing! -Compression bumped up to 10 -Eurosport plus wires -Full exhaust (Eurosport i believe) Sounds mean! -4k close ratio trans -Urethane motor mounts -No burning fluids -New gas tank put in a few years ago.

Interior -Pretty much stripped out.. No carpet or rear seats, but comes with rear seats. -Kirk Roll cage, Ultrasheild seats (2) with pads. Passenger seat needs to be bolted in. -Momo corse wheel. -Short shift kit. -Cracked dash, but will include dash cover. -Does have a headliner.

Exterior -Pretty straight, a dent or two in the passenger side quarter. -All lights work, Front and rear bumpers have been removed, Have both and will include with sale. -MK1 gti front lip -Fenders have been sprayed to give the kamei kit look. -Original paint Could use a respray mars red, faded to a nice orange. -Needs a front windshield but, know where one can be found.

Suspension/brakes -Bilstein suspension, Neuspeed springs. -Neuspeed upper front strut bar -Lower front k Frame bar
-Front drilled and slotted rotors, stainless braided brake lines. -Rear's have been upgraded to discs.

Anything else just let me know!

accordionfolder
accordionfolder New Reader
3/27/11 11:13 a.m.

PM'd

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/1/11 1:22 a.m.

hey sorry, i'm pretty new on here, i have no idea where to see my PM's your more then welcome to text me anytime at 256 348 6063.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
4/1/11 4:33 a.m.

PM's get directed to the e-mail addy you provided when you registered. May need to check your Spam folder, depending on how you have your mail set up.

BTW, cool 'Rocco!!! Good luck with the sale.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/1/11 11:01 a.m.

Forget for a moment that this is a Sirocco. I live near a race track (Beaver Run) and it would be great to have a track rat for the occasional HPDE or track day. The idea of a sorted, running, cage-equipped car of ANY pedigree for $2010 is awesome, the fact that it is a cool VeeDub is icing on the cake. Someone buy this before I sink back into racing debt!

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/1/11 11:06 a.m.

Yeah the car is a absolute blast to drive. I took it to our local Auto cross event last sunday and on the old dry rot tires it has was out running quite a few cars, even with sliding all over the place. I just really don't have the time and money for it....

I'll try to get some pictures up from the autocross when i can find some!

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/4/11 11:38 a.m.

Make an offer! Really need to make room in the driveway!

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
4/4/11 12:49 p.m.

The girlfriend said I can get it if I can get you down to a grand. I really hate to undercut you like that, but what SWMBO says goes!

LOL.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
4/4/11 12:57 p.m.

If you want to go to the Indy grand prix this weekend, I can get you a ticket to sweeten the deal! lol. That is 1070 dollars worth!

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/4/11 1:47 p.m.

Haha as tempting as that is, i've got to much going on this weekend to begin to think about going! Lol, i appreciate the offer though! May be doing a part out soon, if no one picks this up!

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
4/4/11 2:09 p.m.

What is the best you could do on the car if you kept some of the "extras" to part out. For example, I don't need bumpers or a passenger seat. Actually, if you have a stock seat, I would take that and you could keep both seats. I might be able to get her to increase that number a little if I buy her something shiny!

Why does the windshield need to be replaced? Big crack or is it missing completely?

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
4/4/11 2:19 p.m.

If it's got power steering, I've got some brand new tie rod assemblies for it!

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/4/11 3:32 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote: What is the best you could do on the car if you kept some of the "extras" to part out. For example, I don't need bumpers or a passenger seat. Actually, if you have a stock seat, I would take that and you could keep both seats. I might be able to get her to increase that number a little if I buy her something shiny! Why does the windshield need to be replaced? Big crack or is it missing completely?

I'm really just looking to get rid of everything in one swoop. It has a windshield but the driver corner is crushed in. Doesn't leak but would obviously need to be replaced at some point. I'm really looking at like 1600$ or so. but i mean make an offer....

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
4/4/11 7:26 p.m.

Any up close pictures of the windshield damage?

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/4/11 11:08 p.m.

a small tree limb broke off of a tree and the butt end of it landed right in the corner.

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/9/11 8:55 p.m.

Bump! Get this thing!

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/19/11 6:08 p.m.

Bump! Still have it!!!!

Vwnurd
Vwnurd New Reader
4/23/11 8:31 p.m.

SOLD