unevolved
unevolved HalfDork
1/17/11 6:00 p.m.

I've had my time with this car, but it's time to move on. It's got a straight body, no rust, clean, intact interior with an uncracked dash, and no major damage. I bought the car in June of '09 with a blown engine (overrev damage), and put in a used 12A with similar miles. I removed emissions equipment and installed a Pacesetter exhaust. Shortly after I installed the second engine, it blew a coolant seal and is burning lots of water. It made good compression and ran smoothly before the coolant seal let go, so it's a great candidate for a soft-seal rebuild. The car is currently wearing some 185/70/13 and 205/60/13 Advan A048s, and has a double-row alternator pulley and stainless-steel clutch line from RE-Speed.

The car is not currently titled, but since it is a classic car (over 25 years old) and was last registered out of state (WA), it's a surprisingly simple process to get a clean title issued by the state. I'd be happy to discuss what I've learned about the titling procedure. I never got around to getting it titled, as one of the requirements was passing an inspection, and a non-running car has a hard time getting to the inspection station.

I'm sad I have to sell this car, but I don't want to sit another driving season out, and it's time to move on. I'd like $1,000 OBO, call/text eight1seven, seven9eight, five1three3 or email jakesieverling at gmail.com for more information. The car is located in College Station, TX.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/17/11 6:25 p.m.

S, GS or GSL?

Assuming no sunroof by the manual window cranks?

Assuming no LSD?

Miles?

unevolved
unevolved HalfDork
1/17/11 8:48 p.m.

GS, 138,XXX on the chassis, and similar on the motor. Yep, open rear diff.

Our Preferred Partners
UftgIuSSMmHqCFRirBqG29qHSvQZWTXB