MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
8/9/12 6:45 p.m.

MORE PICS

time to give up on racing for now and take care of the family, I bought the car from a fellow srx7 racer after my first car got totaled. only ran a labor day double last year in this car. the prior owner finished 3rd in points with the car so its a pretty solid car.some of the features are Engine was dynoed recently maxes at 110 HP . new windshield · Large aluminum radiator (installed in 2009) · Race seat has current harnesses (FIA 2012) · Dual belt pulley on alternator and 2nd gen oil cooler · All allowed updates for 2009 + 2010 have been done · Car at minimum weight (I finish w/ about1/4 a tank to make weight) · The car has the mazda comp brake ducts on the hubs · I also have the big blue Mazda owners/maintenance book · Current log book (need to add photos . helmet blower fan $2012 OBO must sell soon.

corytate
corytate Dork
8/9/12 8:22 p.m.

bump for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Sorry to hear you have to let it go but hope it finds a new driver soon, car is too nice and cool to be on the market for long

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
8/10/12 9:19 a.m.

Another free bump. I'm filled with want.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/10/12 9:21 a.m.

110 HP sounds so puny, but the original RX-7 weighed about as much as I do. Great car, good luck.

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
8/10/12 5:52 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: 110 HP sounds so puny, but the original RX-7 weighed about as much as I do. Great car, good luck.

its pretty much the norm for our class. Since its a spec class we are very limited on mods witch is nice to keep things even but then again i love looking for small advantages to play with

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pTZELPFliZjFTmBvyFImrs3mLfyP3GPE25MHJVnGGdcP8I9FashNjUaUN3y41Nli