MA2LA New Reader
Aug. 9, 2012 6:45 p.m.

MORE PICS

time to give up on racing for now and take care of the family, I bought the car from a fellow srx7 racer after my first car got totaled. only ran a labor day double last year in this car. the prior owner finished 3rd in points with the car so its a pretty solid car.some of the features are Engine was dynoed recently maxes at 110 HP . new windshield · Large aluminum radiator (installed in 2009) · Race seat has current harnesses (FIA 2012) · Dual belt pulley on alternator and 2nd gen oil cooler · All allowed updates for 2009 + 2010 have been done · Car at minimum weight (I finish w/ about1/4 a tank to make weight) · The car has the mazda comp brake ducts on the hubs · I also have the big blue Mazda owners/maintenance book · Current log book (need to add photos . helmet blower fan $2012 OBO must sell soon.

corytate Dork
Aug. 9, 2012 8:22 p.m.

bump for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Sorry to hear you have to let it go but hope it finds a new driver soon, car is too nice and cool to be on the market for long

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
Aug. 10, 2012 9:19 a.m.

Another free bump. I'm filled with want.

pinchvalve UltimaDork
Aug. 10, 2012 9:21 a.m.

110 HP sounds so puny, but the original RX-7 weighed about as much as I do. Great car, good luck.

MA2LA New Reader
Aug. 10, 2012 5:52 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: 110 HP sounds so puny, but the original RX-7 weighed about as much as I do. Great car, good luck.

its pretty much the norm for our class. Since its a spec class we are very limited on mods witch is nice to keep things even but then again i love looking for small advantages to play with

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

First Drive: Turbo ND MX-5

1 day ago in News

We hit the track with Flyin' Miata's latest power adder.

This Weekend at the Mitty: The Ultimate Auto Festival

2 days ago in News

Gates open this Friday for the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta.

ND Miata Turbo Kits Now Available!

2 days ago in News

Add 70 horsepower and 70 ft.-lbs!

What's the Plan, Man?

3 days ago in Articles

Thoughts on our racing plan for the year.

Meet the Rebels Who Started the Cannonball Run

4 days ago in News

Relive those desperado days through movie excerpts, and hear the real facts and wild stories from the legends themselves.

Up for Auction: All of Level 5 Motorsports's Hardware

4 days ago in News

It's a pro race team part out.

Can You Really Live With a Low-Buck Porsche 911?

4 days ago in News

For the past two years, on of our forum regulars has been chronicling his life with a Porsche 996.

Project Turbo Miata: Fire Fighting

5 days ago in Project Cars

We transfer the fire system to our new Miata.

Reader's Ride of the Week: Autocross Abomination

6 days ago in News

Classic British styling with a rotary engine?

AMX-Cessive

1 week ago in Articles

If you’re going to host the search for the ultimate street car, perhaps you should drive one yourself.

Chris Albin’s Flying VW Golf: What Really Happened?

1 week ago in News

What really happened to send Chris Albin's VW Golf flying?

Drive Cars From the Lane Motor Museum Collection

1 week ago in News

Love older, maybe slightly weirder cars? This event is for you.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
9ZNsrBZ5CYfmlZkpay8pqgcwyoLYSajT