evildky
evildky SuperDork
2/12/17 6:11 p.m.

This car was originally built for the Grassroots Motorsports $2007 Challenge, it also competed in the $2008 and $2009 Challenge finishing 7th overall in 2009 It started life as an 87 n/a automatic, I swapped to a 5 speed manual, tanked that motor and swapped to an n/a engine with only 1 bar of boost at which point it dyno'd 285 whp 349 lb/ft. I stripped and painted the whole car in and out, although paint and body isn't my strong suit and I laid it on thin and it's not looking so hot these days and could use a respray. The car as it sits ran a 13.8 in the quarter. The car does smoke under decelleration,pretty sure its #5 ring, I pinched and oil ring when I built the motor and reused an old ring as I couldn't wait to get a new ring in. It runs and drives no problem. ODO speedo don't work as I'm running the T5 in an 87 chassis (T5 used a cable to electronic sender, 87 used electronic sender at the trans) Coolant temp gauge works intermittently ( I added a coolant gauge, along with wideband and boost) Power steering has been removed. Power windows and locks all work. Hatch/fuel door release cable doesn't work (you can pop the fuel door from the inside). Bumpers removed (covers are there but no bumpers under). HVAC removed (heater core is in the car no fan or ducts (I have all the parts just not installed). battery relocated to rear. Comes with a standard open diff.

87 300zx (n/a) 86 T5 trans T3O4E 57 trim, watercooled, internal gate with 1 bar wastegate actuator home made Down Pipe CM turbo back exhaust Megasquirt n spark JWT 450 cc injectors Tial copy bov ebay vertical flow intercooler K&N air filter Tokiko blues and springs in front Tokiko gas adjust and 88 turbo springs rear repainted 88 turbo wheels T Top shades and Bags comes with a huge mound of spares complete 88 "W" turbo engine (needs rings) mas, harness, ecu, turbo, injectors etc 88 Turbo trans FS5R30a (this is the one that's internally identical to the z32 tt trans, very desirable) complete rear subframe with brakes (88 turbo) front struts, with brakes from 88 turbo (one spring isn't the correct 88 turbo) complete spare black interior bumpers HVAC I have all the pieces removed Spare rack and pinion along with all the power steering pieces to put it back on the car spare T tops 88 spoiler

$2000

comes with all the Z31 crap I have, basically another parts car worth of stuff, willing to deliver within 100 Miles of Louisville KY 40204

I can't seem to post the link to the flickr album email me for more more info/pic's evildky@yahoo.com

\Z31 Left front 2\\" />

\Z31\\">flickr album

\S7300639\\" />

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/12/17 10:07 p.m.

Totally cool!

rodknock
rodknock New Reader
2/13/17 11:23 a.m.

If you still have this in a month I would definitely be interested.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
2/13/17 11:29 a.m.

I've driven this car and can verify that it's a total hoot to drive.

evildky
evildky SuperDork
2/26/17 10:03 a.m.

C'mon someone needs this in their life.

As it sits it's a turn key challenge car, take it as it is, drive the wheels off of it. Or take the massive pile of spares, and configure to suit, then sell off the extra's to buy more fast.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UberDork
2/26/17 9:01 p.m.

Lots of want. Very little need and less cash.

Annoyingly I'm close by too.

evildky
evildky SuperDork
3/4/17 9:16 a.m.

Might have to put this thing on ebay or bat, I really want it gone before the season starts.

edizzle89
edizzle89 Dork
3/9/17 10:15 p.m.

Sent you an email!

evildky
evildky SuperDork
3/13/17 10:35 a.m.

Sale Pending

evildky
evildky SuperDork
3/20/17 11:26 a.m.

SOLD