alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
3/9/10 2:04 p.m.

I have another car for sale, oh boy!

1993 BMW 318i, 5-speed, 171,xxx miles.

A/C, heat, power windows, locks, sun roof, NO RUST.

I always wanted a E36 BMW, so I snagged this one a year ago, fell in love with it and saved some cash to buy a better one. I liked this car more than my 525i, much more fun to drive. I get gas once every two months right now which is pretty rad too.

New alternator, belts, tires, BMW 'basket weave' wheels. The wheels and tires would probably fetch you $600 alone if you found the right buyer.

Amazing green paint job I did in my back yard is included, along with extra paint for touch ups.

The idle is a bit rough because the IAC needs to be cleaned, I haven't had a chance to do it because I would end up doing a lot of "while I was there" jobs the car really doesn't need.

This is legit my favorite car of all time, and I've owned two Miatas, a Mazdaspeed Protege, a Mazdaspeed3 GT, two RX-7s, a BMW 5-series, etc. This car has charm!

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/9/10 7:54 p.m.

does it include paint to make it red again?

alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
3/9/10 9:44 p.m.

I bet if you washed it really hard the green would come off, it's not like I primered it or anything.

alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
3/14/10 3:06 p.m.

Did some sprucing up...

I did much better on the passenger side, I modified my technique as I went along.

And apparently the lights are made by the National Football Association.

1slowcrx
1slowcrx Reader
3/16/10 8:27 p.m.

I bought this for 2000.... just saying

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/852/

asdgirl
asdgirl
3/18/10 6:58 p.m.

See you Wednesday! I'm very excited :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Tg3P6xLQcq7uzD8q1SqOXITzmVI2iS7OAwnIR8884REzzJKbje973jMYPI6gQbS0