JThw8
JThw8 Dork
6/18/08 6:51 a.m.

93 Caprice wagon, 5.0 TBI, auto, pw, pdl, ps, A/C, am/fm/cd (pioneer)

Lowered about 1.5 inches on Vogtland springs with monroe severe service shocks. Rides excellent. AirLift helper bags in the rear for use when towing or hauling. Very clean, rust free car in the northeast. 116,000 miles. Recently replaced the radiator and upgraded to an electric cooling fan.

Averages 23mpg highway.

Currently wearing 17" Impala SS rims and tires, spare set of slightly used 17s (tires only) included as well as a set of buick roadmaster 15" alloys for winter use.

Body is overall very good but the rear passenger door has a dent from the previous owner.

Would not hesitate to drive this anywhere, it was my daily driver until I bought the smart. We were going to keep it around for hauling/towing duties but I really need a truck instead.

$2000 with the impala rims $1700 without the impala rims

Located in Mullica Hill NJ (Exit 2 off the TP) newr Philadelphia.

More photos at www.misfittoysracing.com/caprice

Photos taken before the lowering and impala wheels. The lowering is very subtle and is suited well to daily driving.

ryanhettenbach
ryanhettenbach New Reader
6/19/08 9:26 a.m.

I don't want the car but I'll give you $300 for the Impala SS wheels an tires....I needs 'em for my 5spd Astro van I'm in NJ too.

JThw8
JThw8 Dork
6/19/08 9:46 a.m.

If the car sells without the wheels we can talk :)

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/19/08 10:13 a.m.

good deal, did you post it on ISSF? not that anyone ever sells a car there but it'll get you exposure.

how clean is it really? is there no rust or is it "clean for a northeast car" - i was a little thrown by your comment

JThw8
JThw8 Dork
6/19/08 2:22 p.m.

Yeah, havent posted on there yet. Gotta get better pics for that crowd.

It is a rust free car. Yeah, I guess the comment was a little confusing, It was just to point out that it was rust free and in the northeast.

If anything it looks like there may be something trying to start behind the wheel well, I need to give her a good bath and see if its just paint chips or something more. But all the usual spots are solid and perfect. It needs new paint but its not the typical rotted POS I found when looking up here. (its amazing where these cars will rust)

JThw8
JThw8 Dork
6/21/08 12:03 p.m.

Took some updated photos today for anyone interested

http://www.misfittoysracing.com/caprice/newpics/

VG30_S12
VG30_S12 New Reader
6/21/08 2:02 p.m.

kinda always had a thing for one with some nice black wheels and lowered

bump for clean car

Lugnut
Lugnut Reader
6/21/08 5:03 p.m.

Let me know if you'd like to sell the SS wheels and tires separately. I'm looking for a set for my RMW.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
6/21/08 6:47 p.m.

Any interior pics, condition of interior, do the ac and other options work

JThw8
JThw8 Dork
6/21/08 6:50 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Any interior pics, condition of interior, do the ac and other options work

Follow the link, plenty of interior pics and engine shots.

All options work including A/C

http://www.misfittoysracing.com/caprice/newpics/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YlaJFpRFn8LEZAPgzqvhPUUxkUx0bhtz0Bq6HWvGqkvrRlNUt0byihUYQWiRfbrk