Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/19/17 10:11 a.m.

Considering selling my Impala as a roller.  I’d keep my ls1/4l60e.  I love it but it’s not ticking enough boxes for me(not challenge eligible, can’t/won’t drive in winter).  I think emotionally and practically I replaced it when I bought the WRX. 

NC super clean body.  Was hit in nose prior to me getting it.  It’s been on road for 5 years with me, nothing wonky.  Will need hood, spoiler and bumper painted.  Rest of paint original and probably 7/10. It’s been ls swapped since 2011 with 2 different combos.  Add engine/trans/wiring of your choice and go.

mostly stock everything.  Lt1 wiring not all there anymore.  Rear suspension has PMT tubular extended upper and lower trailing arms and car has 3/4” longer mmc driveshaft to account for the axle being moved rearward to center wheels in quarters.  Factory wheels with black paint.  NOS grill in box from GM.  Z28 gauge cluster with adapter harness installed and fully functional with tach.  Floor shift with blazer shifter and console.  Extra parts galore including rear seats, one front seat covers, stock bits, extra calipers, mirrors, new mandrel bent 2.5” tailpipes, etc...   it’s never seen salt.  

rear axle is factory limited slip and perfect working order.  Will include f body ls1 stainless headers that are clearanced to car.  Frame crossmember notched to fit f body lsx pan.  

$1750 or make offer? Don’t need trades, trying to make stuff go away.  

Valley city ohio 44280

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/20/17 12:58 p.m.

Would an LS in this chassis need F-body accessories and intake to clear everything, or will truck stuff work?

Patrick
11/20/17 6:45 p.m.

The car is currently set up with truck accessories.  They work better as the power steering pump is in the same location as the 91-93 caprice so hoses are stock for that application .  The truck intake is too tall from what i hear.  

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Dork
11/20/17 10:02 p.m.

Oh gosh. Wish I could take this one on. 

Patrick
11/21/17 7:27 p.m.

I’m slightly motivated by lack of storage space too.  

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled New Reader
11/21/17 8:18 p.m.

Stop posting about this, I've been trying to ignore it frown. I'm close enough to push it home, and I've wanted an SS since I was 9.  SWMBO would kill me unless I got rid of something else, but I do have an LT1/4l60e sitting in a rusty Fleetwood in the driveway ​​​​​​frown

Patrick
11/21/17 9:16 p.m.

Simple.  Pull lt1 from fleetwood and tow it to reed’s, buy SS, i’ll tow it to grafton.  I mean, you’re not more than 20 minutes away wink

believe me, it’s been hard to even post it.  I’ve written the post and deleted it several times.  An SS was a dream car for me too, and it really doesn’t cost me anything to keep, but i think I’m done with my b body phase.  Had a great run, i’ve never been without a b/d body since i was 17.  My dad still has my old 92 roadmonster sedan.  

Did i mention the car has a 5 month old walbro 255 fuel pump? Because it does.  

xflowgolf
xflowgolf Dork
11/22/17 7:51 a.m.

I’ve also wanted one of these since they were new.  I’d plug an LS back in it though.  Hmmm.  Any pics? 

John Welsh
John Welsh MegaDork
11/22/17 10:18 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Would you be willing to trade towards an enclosed trailer?  

Patrick
11/22/17 1:30 p.m.
John Welsh said:

In reply to Patrick :

Would you be willing to trade towards an enclosed trailer?  

Ouch!

my tow truck buddy has one for me.  I’ll try and upload pics friday, leaving town shortly.  

Patrick
11/29/17 12:06 p.m.

I’m home sick, will be getting pictures later and posting after I take a nap.  

I’m willing to GRM discount to 1250 firm cash because bad luck hit and I need cash relatively quickly.  About to ebay a bunch of rainy day parts this afternoon too.  

Clear title, tons of extras, insert your choice of engine and trans and go, car is fully functional minus the rear window rollers need replaced.  I can even do a burnout video so you can witness the limited slip working.  Won’t pull engine until I have a deposit.  

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Dork
11/29/17 6:11 p.m.

Text me if you have any parts I’ll need for my swap. Also I could send you the money for the van. 

TIGMOTORSPORTS
TIGMOTORSPORTS Dork
11/30/17 4:58 a.m.

Wow. This is a great offer. This will be today's mental distraction.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2H0uOyfmZoxTtR3dgCFuzsx8noGbYFUTIRtcB2QTKa4K7MrBcPnKp7fCXKULqC3F